Chapter 6

The next morning I wake up from the sun shining directly in my face. Fuck, everything hurts! There I remember what happend last night and notice Levi laying right next to me. Damn. Slowly I slide out of the bed, taking care not to wake him up, put on my clothes, and go into the way to big kitchen to make breakfeast.

Sleepy I walk into the kitchen, were I hear loud music from. I have to grin when I see Eren standing there, shaking his ass to the beat while baking pancakes. He's so into it that he doesn't notice me. Quitely I sit on one of the chairs and watch the brunette dancing until he turnes around and looks at me surprised. ,,Good morning, Eren.", I say with a grin and lean on my right hand. ,,Ehm..morning.", Eren replies and blushes. Suddenly I hear the ringtone of a phone and Eren sights annoyed. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and looks at it completely shocked. ,,Hey, Mika....I'm fine, don't worry...How did you know?...There's nothing....Nothing happend!...Yeah, bye." Eren hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket again. ,,Who was that?", I ask and lean back. ,,Mikasa. She wonderd were I am.", the other male answers and lays his head to the side. Now I can see the hickeys I left on him last night and smirk satisfyed. Eren seems to notice and nervously bites his bottom lip. God, this turnes me on so much. ,,If you don't stop this, I fuck you right here on the counter.", I say and the brunette instantly stops it. Sad. ,,Ehm..Are you hungry?" Yeah, for you. I nood. ,,Good, I made pancakes." Eren places a plate infront of me and goes to the chair next to me. I notice his weard walk and grin. We both start eating and I'm surprised he can cook this good. Didn't expect it. After we're done we both clean up and there an idea comes to my mind. ,,Let't take a bath.", I say and pull Eren into the bathroom. ,,Wait, together?", he asks confused while following me. ,,Yeah.", I answer and close the door behind me.Wiith a sight I turn on the tub and look at the brunette. I start taking off my clothes and Eren slowly starts to do the same. He faces the wall, but I'm pretty sure he can see me through the mirror when I take off my shirt and stand there completely naked. I can nearly smell his blush and grin a little. Now we stand there, both naked and staring at eachother. I go over to him and place a soft kiss on his lips. ,,Let's get in." Eren noods and he slowly gets in the tub, me right after. I sit between his legs and lean against his chest. Shit, I can't take this anymore. I turn around, sit on the brunettes lap and earn a surprised look from him. ,,Touch yourself.", I order and after a few seconds Eren does as I said. I sit there for a while and watch him enjoying himself a little TOO much, until I think he's ready. ,,Okay, that's enough.", I say and slap Eren's hand away from his dick. ,,What are you-", he wants to say, but lets out a long moan when I sit on him. I bite my bottomlip at the feeling of him deep inside me. Usually I'm not doing something like that, but now I just wanna have something inside me. Slowly I start moving and bite my teeth together when I hit my prostate. The last thing I'm doing is moaning like a little girl, even though I could scream right now. But Eren moans. Fuck, how much it turnes me on! I still have his teary, pleasured face infront of me and I can't wait until I see him again like that. ,,I'm close.", Eren moans and I grab his face. ,,Don't you dare to finish so soon, you little shit!", I hiss and pull his head back. ,,I-I can't hold it in." ,,Okay, then beg me to let you come." ,,Let me come! Please, Daddy!" I smirk. ,,Good boy. Then come already." Eren moans out loudly as he comes inside me and I come right afterwards.

Later

I sit on the floor and look out of the window. I still have to get in my head what just happend. Yesterday I lost my virginety to Levi and today he fucked himself on me in the fucking tub. Can this even be real? I don't know. There I hear the door opening and Levi comes in. ,,Why are you sitting on the floor?", he asks and pulls me on my feet. ,,Just was in thoughts.", I answer and smile slightly. There he slides his hands under my shirt and I shiver under his touch. He pulls it over my head, leaving me shirtless. ,,Do you trust me?", he asks and I look at him confused. ,,Yeah.", I answer, wondering what he's planning to do. ,,Wait here for a second.", Levi says and runs out of the room. What the fuck was that? I stand there for a few minutes until the raven comes back with a tie in his hands. ,,Give me your hands.", he says and I do as I'm told. The other male takes the tie and binds my hands together. He pushes me on the bed behind me and pinches my hands over my head. ,,Leave them there.", Levi says and starts kissing my neck. I wanna touch him, but I know I'm not allowed to. I let out a few silent moans when I suddenly hear sounds from outside. ,,Leviiii!", a women yells and Levi instantly stops what he's doing. ,,Shit. Put on your clothes, now!", he hisses and removes the tie from my hands. I instantly put on my shirt again and try to get my hair in it's right position, bevore following  Levi outside. There stands a women with a brown ponytail and glasses and when she sees Levi, she jumps towards him and hugs him. ,,What are you doing here, foureyes?", the raven asks and pushes her away from him. ,,I haven't seen you for such a long time and there I thought I should come to visit you!", the women answers and smiles. There she sees me and her  eyes widen. ,,Oh, who's that?", she asks and runs towards me. I just stare at her, not sure what to say. ,,That's Eren. He's a friend of mine and stays here for a while.", Levi says and I'm glad he did it. ,,Hi, Eren! I'm Hanji!", the women says and shakes my hand entusiassly. ,,Levi, he's absolutely adorable, you should make him your boyfriend!", Hanji says to Levi and I blush. ,,Are you crazy or something? No.", the raven replies and leans against the wall. Hanji doesn't go away the whole day and asks me questions about my life and family and I have to say she's really nice and I'm kinda sad, when she leaves.