Chapter 9 - talks and tea time

Louis' POV
     I wake up and my head is pounding. All I can remember after Harry left is downing a bunch of water and then passing out on the sofa. Which reminds me, I have to pee so bad.

I prop myself up and rub at my eyes. I look around the living room where everyone seems to be. They're all just laying on the couch, carpet, or just the floor - that's gonna hurt when they wake up. I shuffle up and off the sofa making sure not to wake anybody. I get to the bathroom where I take a really long piss before I head to the kitchen.

I'm still not fully awake but my head could hurt a lot more if Harry hadn't told me to drink water. I instructed all the boys to drink a glass or two as well so they're probably all going to need to wee when they wake up. In the kitchen I get myself a glass of water and then I move around to fix myself and the boys a cuppa.

"Hey," I hear in that thick Irish accent that I love.

Niall's accent is always so thick in the mornings and when he's drunk. I turn to face him passing him a glass of water in the process.

"Hi Nialler," I smile.

He gives me a lazy smile behind his glass before taking a sip, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good, just a bit tired. You?" I ask.

"I'm surprisingly good. I thought my head would be killing me but I'm feeling fine after that water last night," Niall tells me.

"All Harry's idea," I beam since I can't help but be proud for some reason, which Niall definitely takes note of.

"Thank you Momrry," he laughs, "Does that make you our dad?"

I cough out a laugh, "What?!"

Niall smirks, "You know, since you two are totally a thing," he gestures.

I blush and quickly turn around to focus on the tea, "We're not a thing Niall," I state setting the record straight.

"Yeah right," Niall snorts, "And I hate food," he mocks in a weird voice with a roll of his eyes.

I chuckle at that, "I'm serious Niall, we're not. It's not like we could be anyways," I add quietly.

"Why not?" Niall questions weighing forward on the counter.

I look at him and then lean in, "Don't you know who he is?" I ask in a hushed whisper so no one can hear us if they're awake.

"Sure I do, he's the captain of Holmes Chapel," Niall shrugs as if it's not a big deal.

I raise my eyebrows and give Niall an incredulous look, "Sshh," I shush him and put a finger to my mouth.

Niall looks around for a second making sure the coast is clear, "The boys don't know?"

"No, I don't think so," I give him a tight smile before going back to fix up the tea.

"Ohh," he mutters under his breathe.

I'm going to have to do some serious damage control. But maybe all the boys forgot. Maybe they have temporary amnesia and can just forget about hanging out with Harry, and forget how buddy buddy me and him were. One can only hope.

I give Niall a little nod as I finish up the tea. I take out a mug for myself and then a few more for all the boys. As I pour the tea I can hear Niall shuffling around and walking over to me. He lets me finish pouring the tea and I take a sip before he says anything. But instead he pulls my arm making me let out a small yelp and drags me outside, I'm guessing so no one can hear us.

He looks around for a second while I give him a waiting look, "Why didn't you tell me that Harry is Curly!" he exclaims excitedly after determining that it's safe.