Chapter 23 - being with you

Louis' POV
     The bus finally arrives in the lot and to everyone's dismay, besides mine and Harry's, it's a big yellow school bus. No one really seems upset about the matter, more so surprised and maybe almost excited. Nonetheless we all throw our things in the back and get seated. All the boys reluctantly take a seat in the front by the HC lads, but we take the right side of the bus while they take the left. Me and Harry had to talk to the bus driver, Paul, and we agreed that we'd pay after the round trip back home. After our chat we turned to see the only two seats left were in the very front beside each other.

Niall had saved me a seat taking the window because he insisted he deserved it for having to stay in the first row with me. I took the seat next to Niall while Harry took the only seat left, right next to a boy who had already passed out with his head against the window. So me and Harry basically sat together but just with a tiny and narrow aisle separating us. I still felt lucky about that.

Not too long into our journey I start to hear yawning and light snores all around. I look over to Niall who looks practically dead as he sleeps with his head hung back and his mouth wide open. I quickly lift up from my seat to scan around the bus to see that almost all the lads are in the same state. A ton of them have already fallen asleep while the rest look like they're about to or are preoccupied by their own stuff. My head shoots over to Harry after discovering this, only to find that he's already staring at me with a look that says he knows what I'm thinking.

"Hi," I say quietly with a small smile on my face.

"Hi," he greets back returning the smile.

"Just you and me, Styles," I wink at him loving how just a simple gesture like that can make Harry blush like crazy.

"That's how I like it," he licks his lips and then smirks.

Okay maybe simple things like that can make both of us blush like crazy. I want to hide my face in my hands so he doesn't know how much he effects me but instead I just widen my eyes and let the heat rush to my cheeks. He continues to smirk at that as he shifts around.

I reach over and prop my hand on the side of his seat right by his head. I lean in noticing how Harry's smirk has been replaced with a slightly parted mouth as he eyes my lips.

"Good cause I'm not sharing," I whisper so close to him that any small movement would lead to us kissing.

I really want to and with the way Harry's staring at my lips he really wants to too. But out of fear that someone might see I press a kiss to two of my fingers before placing it on Harry's lips. It's nowhere near enough but hopefully it will suffice for now. Harry giggles under my touch and it's truly a beautiful sight to see. He then presses a light kiss to my fingers in return before I quickly move my hand away.

God, why does he have to be so cute all the time? I can't believe little things like that can make the butterflies in my stomach erupt with happiness. But it is Harry doing these little things, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm a blushing mess trying to think of something to say but then Harry's clearing his throat and speaking up, "You know," he pauses to look me straight in the eyes, "That was my first kiss with a boy."

My mouth drops wide open at that. How the fuck have no other boys given Harry, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, perfect Harry, a kiss before?! Like they're missing out for sure. Not that I mind though, that's just more for me.

"Our little finger kiss?" I joke trying to hide how shocked I am.

Harry chuckles, "Louis," he whisper shouts hitting me gently on the shoulder.