Chapter 39 - always in my heart

Louis' POV
"Louis! Get your giant arse out of bed!" Harry shouts while hitting me with a pillow.

"Piss off Hazza," I groan burying my head under the blankets.

"Lou, don't be such a wanker!" Harry whines and I can hear him shuffling closer to me.

I feel as he grips onto the blankets and throws them up and off of me, "Fuck, it's cold!" I yelp curling in on myself.

Harry must immediately soften at this because he quickly tucks a blanket around me and wraps me up like a burrito. After I'm all warm again, I sleepily blink up at him and smile softly when my eyes adjust to the light and land on his face.

"Hi," I greet.

"Oops," he says back but then almost instantly slaps his hand over his mouth.

I raise an eyebrow at him now very amused, "Really Haz?"

"Sorry, it's a habit," he admits moving his hand away from his mouth to reveal his big dopey smile.

I just chuckle fondly at my boy before pushing up off the bed to sit up. I'm about to say something to him but he must already know what's on my mind because he crouches down a bit to scoop me up and off the bed. I happily wrap my arms around Harry's neck and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you love," I sigh feeling my heart pounding against my rib cage just because I'm around Harry, but, I know that I'm more than content with it.

"Well I figure if I'm going to make you get up this early on the weekend, I might as well carry you," Harry smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head.

He carries me over to the kitchen counter and places me on top of it while he moves around to make us breakfast. I watch him cook for awhile loving how happy he is. He hums to himself and dances around the kitchen all while sending me little smiles and kisses in the process.

How did I get so damn lucky? If you had told me a few months ago that the one and only Curly, the boy I've liked for years, would be here in my kitchen making me breakfast, I would have told you to fuck right off. I also would have said that sounds like something from my wet dreams but I digress. But for real, if you had even told me I would know his name, I would have told you you were nuts.

But here I am, with the love of my life Curly. Humming along to 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' by The Beach Boys while he makes us both pancakes. Some fucking luck I have.

I hop down and off the counter, leaving the blanket behind, and walk over to Harry to wrap my arms around his middle. He instinctively grabs onto my hand and intertwines our fingers while somehow still being able to flip over the pancakes in the pan.

"Are we celebrating something?" I ask getting a bit muffled by his shoulder blade.

"Yup!" he exclaims before spinning around in my arms to face me, "I'm finally off the Holmes Chapel team," he proudly announces.

"Really?! That's great Hazza!" I beam and squeeze him into a tight hug. When I pull back I scan over his face before asking, "Are you sure you don't want to join my team?"

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, "Lou, as much as I love the boys and especially you," he leans down and kisses my nose and I giggle and smile up at him, "I can't just join your school's footie team. I don't even go to your school."

"But you could," I quickly suggest.

Harry tilts his head to the side like he's seriously considering it before turning in my arms again to face the pancakes, "And I would. But, I promised Zayn I wouldn't leave him alone at HC. Plus we only have one more semester left of this year before we're all off to Uni anyways."