Chapter 31 - dresses for all occasions

*been a while so here's a longer chapter!! :))*

Louis' POV
"I don't know maybe they're both taking a shit," I hear a little leprechaun say.

Me and Harry come into view for the boys still holding hands. When they see us their faces seem to show their immediate realization of something.

"Oh my god," Liam mutters shaking his head.

Zayn throws his arm over Liam's shoulder and cuddles him into his side sympathetically. Niall glances over at them before looking back at us with a smirk.

"Did you lads fuck in the bathroom or?" he asks but he sounds pretty damn sure of himself.

"Niall!" I shout while Harry buries his face in his hands out of embarrassment without letting go of my hand though, "Why would you say something like that?"

"Just look at Harry!" he exclaims exasperatedly.

Harry gasps and I immediately wrap my arms around him protectively, "Harry looks beautiful, absolutely stunning, and perfect, and-"

"Completely fucked," Niall interrupts.

"Nialler please!" I shout.

I move to sit down still with Harry at my side and still with my arms wrapped tightly around him. Niall, Liam, and Zayn just shake their heads like they know everything about it.

"I'll have you lads know that nothing happened in the bathroom," I state.

"Oh yeah?" Zayn asks.

"Yup," I say popping the 'p'.

"Okay then," Zayn surrenders putting his hands in the air, "But just so you know Lou, your shirt is on backwards."

I look down to see that Zayn is in fact correct. My shirt no longer shows the Love Will Tear Us Apart design but now just a blank black canvas. I look back up with wide eyes which makes all the boys chuckle.

"Oi fook off," I mutter flipping them off before turning my shirt around.

Harry giggles into my side but also hits me lightly on the chest as if to tell me not to say that. Of course Harry would do that. He's far too kind while I'm over here doing things the Tommo way. As I should I may add. But Harry really shouldn't. It doesn't fit him, cause he's a literal cupcake and bundle of joy and I love him so much for that.

"You're up Tommo," Liam says ushering me off.

I move over Harry making sure to subtly wiggle my arse in his face as I leave the booth, "This is for you baby," I say kissing him on the cheek, "It's us against these idiots."

I hear shouts of disagreement but I'm only focused on Harry, "Better put on a show then," he winks.

I kiss him gently on the lips before pulling back to leave the table. I try to sway my hips in a way that'll get Harry all hot and bothered but like boy did I feel fucking stupid.

"Just no stripping Lewis!" Niall shouts out.

I chuckle and turn around to face them, "No promises!" I shout back.

I watch as Harry flushes and turns away to intensely stare at the table while he plays with his rings. I smile softly to myself at that. It's cute that I can still make Harry all nervous and blushy. It's also good to know we're on the same page because fuck it if that boy doesn't make me nervous as all hell. My heart never fails to literally explode when I'm around him and my stomach always seems to have butterflies. But it's a good thing because even though we've gotten so comfortable around each other we can still feel like those two love struck boys who just so happened to end up falling for their rival team's captain. Those two boys who would've never had a chance without a little bit of luck and apparently pee, as weird as that sounds.