To Readers,

To new readers, thank you for not skipping this section, and to readers who are currently reading the book, I actually hope you would take a few minutes of reading it. To old readers who still have this book in their library, you may be confused with this notification. I'm sorry, this isn't a chapter update. This note is for new and old readers of this book. Please take your time in reading this.

Hello! My name is Minn, the author of "Our Secret". I may not be able to reply to all of your comments, private messages, and message board posts, but nice to meet you and I hope you're having a wonderful day/night.

To nobody's surprise, I am no longer active on this app. Because of that, I can't reply to your comments and questions about this book anymore. But I decided to answer some general questions I think you may have, and some information you may be interested to read.

q. Do you accept translation requests?

No. I only put the answer to this to my profile, I should've placed it in this book as well but no, I'm not accepting translation requests. Thank you for understanding and respecting the my decision.

q. What made you write this book?

Back in my teenage years (yes I'm a lot older now sobs), I was a sucker for written works with lots of angst. I was writing this book more for myself than for the public. I liked those heart wrenching moments, to the point I decided to write a book with EVERY angst trope I liked from the books I have read back then. "Our Secret" was born. This may also be the reason why the plot was all over the place at the mid-end points of the story. 

q. (Without spoiling much) This book includes themes that are sensitive. Would you revise them?

Honestly, this is one of the reasons why I decided to write this note up. To new and current readers, you must be given proper warnings for these. To old readers, I'm so sorry for not doing this earlier. When I wrote this book back in 2017, many writers would go "warning! sensitive themes" and got away with it. I, without knowing better, followed this trend too. This was NOT okay. I know how media changed from 2017 to current times. I will be trying my best to re-read the chapters and put proper warnings this time. Although it may take time because of my app inactiveness, but please remember to proceed reading this book with caution.

q. Your writing on this book needs improvement...

If you're one of those who are saying it, it's okay, I am well aware of this fact. You may notice how my style of writing in this book is different compared to how I wrote this note chapter but please keep in mind that I wrote this book during 2017-2018. This note you're reading right now is written by my 2021 self. I still haven't had the chance to edit this book out. I forgot to say this at the beginning of the book so I'm putting it here. My first language is not English. If you're the type to be turned off by bad grammar and sentence construction at some parts, this written work may not be for you.

q. Why are you not active on this app anymore?

I retired writing around early 2019. I just felt like it's not for me anymore. I simply grew out from the world of wattpad, and fanfictions. I'm not saying fanfictions are bad, it only becomes a problem when you take it too seriously and mix it with reality.

q. The BTS characters in this book are super ooc...

Honestly? I am not certain if they are but I'll just say this in case. I still love KPOP and BTS but I don't follow them up to date as much anymore, if that makes sense. I've written this book before with 2017 BTS in mind. To write their personalities here, I asked a "How would ____ act if he was in this alternate universe?" type of question to myself. 2017 BTS means a (close but not accurate) 24 year old Jin and Yoongi, 22 year old Namjoon and Hoseok, 21 year old Taehyung and Jimin, and 19 year old Jungkook. They also grow up and show new personalities. I'm sorry if you don't think they would "act this way", or if they appear "childish" as to how you currently know them.

q. BTS at school as plot...? Really?

I've had these type of comments even before. First to clarify, this book is NOT set in high school. This book was meant for a college fic or something (but I'm not even in college during 2017 so I admit to have written things that may make people think of the setting as a high school setting). And yes for a fact, 26.4 years of age is considered as the average college age. If we're going by my thinking of BTS in 2017, they still fit an "in school" age. I may re-write this book to be more accurate, if I have time. Another (unwanted) fact, I'm finishing college now so I know how much writing I screwed up before, heh.

q. Do you have other works?

I do have a lot actually. But I had three up here for the longest time. "Our secret", an R18 book, and a series book. However, I unpublished them (actually one was deleted by wattpad for unknown reasons but I decided not to put it back up). I've written my reason on my profile but I'll write it here as well. Basically, they were not my proudest works on this app and if I ever find the courage to publish them again (the series one has a lot of potential to be published again, honestly), I hope to put these books under thorough revisions first.

━━━━━━━━━━━

That would be all for now. As a summary of what I have written here, I hope to make time to edit and possibly re-write this book to make it more accurate and to have viewers a more fun time reading it. I won't make a definite promise though, since I am kinda busy myself nowadays. Thank you clicking on this book and giving it chance. <3

This is a work of fan fiction

This is a work of fan fiction. All events and occurrences in this book are all fictional and are a part of the author's imagination. None of the events and character's actions and dialogues in this book reflect reality.