Chapter 20

a/n: it's not over.

CHAPTER 20
"There are no happy endings. Your definition of happy is different from another person's."

| third person point of view.

The two watched the whole fireworks show hand in hand in the balcony. It felt amazing for them, the atmosphere seemed like tonight was their first official date.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung called out looking at the side view of his boyfriend. "Are you really okay that the man earlier knew about our relationship?"

"Why? I thought you wanted somebody else to know that we're together?"

'I might end up breaking a friend's heart.' Taehyung thought as a certain friend appeared in his mind.

"Are you with your friends a while ago?" he asked avoiding the younger one's question.

"Ah, they're downstairs drinking. They told me to join them but I'd rather not get drunk because I was waiting for this moment." Jungkook smiled as he ruffled the older one's hair. "Do you want us to go down and join them? I can talk to them about us... let me just find a timing."

Taehyung gulped and held Jungkook's hand tightly as they walked away from the balcony. "O-Okay."

-

The loud sound of the karaoke echoed around the lobby of the dormitory. Some students were partying with the others while you can totally see a bit of them sleeping at the corner from all the alcohol they've been drinking.

"Oh, it's kookie!" Hoseok jumped away from the small podium and passed the microphone to another guy to run towards Jungkook.

"Hoseok hyung!" the younger one greeted back, but before he can say something more, the alcohol smell from Hoseok's breath made him cover his nose in an instant. "Have you been drinking?"

"This event only happens once a year. Yoongs probably passed out already and I'm really sleepy right now but I want to make the best of tonight." Hoseok shook his head and steadied his stance before continuing his speech. "I can't see clearly, who's that with you?"

Jungkook gulped before answering, he wanted to explain everything slowly. "T-Taehyung..."

"Why are you with him?" the older one asked once again as he rubbed his eyes. "Oh and by the way, have you seen Eunbi? You wouldn't expect what she decided to wear tonight. I've been looking everywhere for her."

Taehyung clenched his teeth at the sound of that girl's name being mentioned right in front of him. But it's okay, him and Jungkook are the only thing important right now, not anybody else.

"I didn't see her." Jungkook replied. "L-Look hyung, I have something to tell you—"

"Then where the heck is Namjoon?! Don't tell me he's been making his way to her already that greedy man..." Hoseok began to lightly tantrum as he looked around to find Namjoon on the crowds.

"Kookie..."

Jungkook looked left to see Taehyung anxiously twirling his fingers with his.