Chapter 5

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm tired, Jungkook." Taehyung said while he removed his boyfriend's hands from his chest, but the younger kept it in place.

"Sure, let's just sleep like this, Tae. I'll keep an eye on you." Jungkook said in a comforting tone, unknowing that Taehyung meant it on a different way.

"No, not like that." the older sighed deeply before continuing. "I'm tired... of everything. Let's just end this relationship."

"What?!" the younger sat up and looked directly on him with concerned eyes. "W-Why?"

"Maybe we're not really meant for each other." Taehyung explained. "Just think about it this way, if we break up, you can sweet talk and date a lot of ladies without hesitation when I can hang out with whoever I want to without you feeling mad. Isn't that a good deal?"

Even with his confident tone, these words left a bitter taste on Taehyung's mouth. Of course he wasn't okay with Jungkook breaking up with him, but what's the difference on what is happening now?

With teary eyes, Jungkook looked down on his lap and started to sob quietly. "D-Don't joke around, Tae. Tell me, do you not love me anymore?"

Taehyung noticed this so he pretty much felt guilty and sat up to face the younger. "Our relationship is just so complicated, there isn't a day where we can feel happy with what we have I—"

"Is this because I kissed that girl? Hyung, you know you're so much better than her, right?"

"But how am I different from her? You kissed us both —actually I think you already kissed all of your dates—, you spent time with us both, what makes me more special to you?!"

"..." Jungkook slowly raised his head to genuinely tell him his next words. "I love you..."

"Then prove it to me, show me how am I different to those girls you kissed."

Jungkook scooted closer to the other and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Taehyung was unsure what the younger wanted to prove, but anyways, he tried to kiss back While Taehyung's hands were steady on his thighs, Jungkook's hands started roaming around Taehyung's body as he tried to deepen in the kiss.

Knock knock.

"Taehyung, honey!" a cheerful woman's muffled voice can be heard outside the room. "We just came back and brought take out dinner. Come downstairs, it's your favorite."

Taehyung embarrassingly pulled out of their kiss and bit his lips before speaking.

"I-I'll be down in a moment, mom!" he looked at Jungkook who was staring intently at him, the other's hands were still wrapped around his waist. "J-Jungkook, let go." he whispered.

"No."

Instead of listening, Jungook pushed him down the bed, locking his legs on Taehyung's sides and continued to kiss his neck.

"J-Jungkook, stop! M-My mom is o-outside, p-plus the door is unlocked." Taehyung tried to push him off, but the younger was definitely stronger.

"She probably left, didn't you hear her footsteps walking away from that door?"

"N-Now's not the time, get off me, please."

Everything was just a heated make out session until Taehyung felt Jungkook's left hand making it's way to his belt.

"You told me to show you how much I love you."

"Y-You can show it on a different way, not like this!" the other continued to whisper-yelled words as he lightly kicked the younger away.

Jungkook's hands stopped moving, Taehyung sighed in relief. But then his face turned a bit pale when his boyfriend's hand moved lower and lower into his—

Slap!

"Don't make me lose the only thread keeping me in this relationship!" Taehyung huffed angrily, which made Jungkook lower down his head and move away to free him. "At least respect my parents, or my request!"

Jungkook whispered out an 'I'm sorry', but Taehyung was too pissed to listen, so he walked briskly to leave his bedroom to meet his parents.

-

"Taehyung, honey, why are you crying?!" Taehyung's mom asked in concern, but Taehyung lied about it and told them that he just accidentally bit his tongue.

"I heard shouts from your room, are you okay?" his dad followed up a question, but he shook his head and sat beside them at the living room couch.

"It was just a phone call." for the first time ever, Taehyung was the one who kept Jungkook a secret with his sentence.

"Your performance at school is not as good as before" his father sighed. "Are you being bullied?"

Taehyung shook his head and answered honestly. "I just feel uncomfortable with my environment, people ignore me because I bug them out a lot" 'plus I have to worry about my boyfriend' he left that part out, his parents knew he was still innocent and he wasn't dating anybody.

"Well honey, that's better than to hear you're being bullied." Mrs. Kim sighed in relief. "I think staying in home as an only child makes you lonely, so you find happiness by playing around with others, but you need to tolerate your behavior since you're about to turn 21."

"I think his attitude is just fine." Mr. Kim defended. "He just needs to spend more time with others."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung peeped in to their conversation, he was confused, plus he knew Jungkook was still in his room waiting for a signal.

"I think it's time for you to...um," his mother dramatically paused. "Live with other kids like you, you know. To be independent in a way."

"You're kicking me out?" Taehyung pouted his lips unintentionally as he listened. "B-But I—"

"No honey, don't think of it that way...I booked you on a dorm that is nice and clean, plus it's near to your school. You'll be having a roommate. Don't worry, I trust that he'll take good care of you, since his mother and I are friends," Mrs. Kim explained as he showed Taehyung papers showing the dorm's facilities. "So, are you up for a challenge living separate from us?"

As he listened to his mother's hopeful words, Taehyung thought that it might not be a bad idea to challenge himself and slowly face the real world, since he's slowly becoming an adult.

"O-Okay..." he stammered with a nod.

Mrs. Kim clasped his hands together and reached for her phone excitedly.

"Great, I'll be calling Mrs. Park right now!"

"Park...?"

?"