Chapter 28

i'm not joking about the everyday update till the end. haha :')

---

CHAPTER 28
All Apologies (2)

"I-I want to say sorry. I already told the others outside about this, but I want to say sorry personally to you both, Jungkook and Taehyung."  

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something. But before he could even speak, Jungkook extended his arm to stop him and shook his head, giving a signal that he will handle this.

"Noona, I don't even know where to start."

Before Jungkook  could even start talking properly, was taken aback by Eunbi's sudden action. She did a complete ninety degree bow, and after a few seconds, despite wearing mid length shorts, she bowed down to her knees with her forehead resting on the floor.

"I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just want you to listen to what I say."

Taehyung stood up in concern. "W-Wait, if you crouch down like that, your baby might--"

"T-There is no baby!" Eunbi exclaimed. Her whole body was shaking, as if she was ashamed that threw all of her dignity at that moment. "It... was just a lie. I'm sorry."

"Lie?"

Jungkook walked towards Eunbi, who still hasn't moved from her position on the floor. Taehyung warned Jungkook to stop walking, because his body might not be completely healed yet.

"W-When? When did you start your lie?"

Eunbi pushed her body into a sitting position in order to speak properly. Her eyes were stained with tears, and her lips were trembling. Even though both boys weren't sure if she's genuinely apologizing or not, it looks like she's about to tell them the truth of her lie.

"Ever since that celebration for the new years when you got drunk. You can't even see properly who I was, I thought... that was my chance. I was so stupid and obsessed over you. I recorded my voice that night, making it seem as if you're taking advantage of me when you just fell asleep on your bed shirtless. I stripped down half naked and slept next to you. That's all that happened, I'm so obsessed that I even made up the rumor that I'm pregnant. I even forgot that you were sick and...oh."

Jungkook followed the direction Eunbi was looking at.

"It's okay, he knows."

Clearing her throat, she continued. "I'm sorry, I didn't even consider that the stress I placed you in could be bad for you. Even Namjoon and the others trusted me to also take care of you but... but...

Taehyung shifted from his seat and crossed his arms. "So you made up that something happened between you two? Jungkook didn't take advantage of you, instead, you're the one who took advantage of him?"

"Yes, nothing happened that night."

"Then why did you have to go through that act that Jungkook should marry you?"

"I didn't know that you two were dating. I guess I was just mad that my plan was ruined so my stupid pride had to drag this. But now that I think about it, when I saw you faint on that hallway because of the pressure I placed you in... I came back to my senses."

"I can't forgive you that easily," Jungkook bluntly replied. "But I can't scold you or something, I've also been emotionally unstable at one point. Do the others know about this?"