Want to have Your Yes Again

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!! SURELY YOU WILL RELATE MORE

Herbert POV:

Alarm ringing.......

Another day is heading,but I am still stuck on what happened last night. I still feel the smile that I flashed again after a long time that I keep it. I did'nt remember when is the last time I feel that genuine happiness, Even in my relationships after Kris didn't give me that joy. The joy that only Kris can gave,The joy that I only feel when she is around. I miss her already,I miss her smile,her scent and specially her beatiful eyes and cutie nose.

Would she accept if i invite her for a day? Would I message her now to ask if she is free for this day? or she must be still sleeping.  (Author: Text mo na HB bilis,Wag na pakipot sige ka baka may mas mauna sayo mag😅,Peace Sir) Okay okay Author, ito na ite-text na (Author:takot ka din pala eh. 😂 Yan ganyan.VERY GOOD!!) Ewan ko sayo.

Text Conversation

Herbert:Hi Kris!Are you awake already?By the way, Good Morning. Are you free today? Can I Invite you for this day? If it's okay.

Kris did'nt reply. I think she is not still awake because she is not a morning person but she can adjust if it's needed. While I'm waiting for Kris's reply,I decided to cook my own breakfast. While I'm cooking,my phone beeps. I grab it quickly because it might be Kris. And I'm correct! It's her.

Text Message

Kris:Aga aga HB hah,Good morning too.And yes I'm free today. Where you will invite me ba?

Herbert: Maybe for a Roadtrip, or what do you suggest?did you eat breakfast already?

Kris: I think Roadtrip it is. And nope i still not eat yet,I just drank coffee.

Herbert:Do you want me to get you a breakfast? Rr you want to eat somewhere?

Kris: Let's eat somewhere na lang,then let's start your Roadtrip paandar😂.

Herbert: Okay I'll pick you up na lang😉

Kris:.Okay! Iwil text you my address.

Herbert: Get ready now,I will pick you up at 8:00. Don't forget to bring a hoodie for our disguise trip and wear your most comfortable clothes, bring extra too!

Kris:Ang Daming bilin HB! A day lang right? Why would I bring extra clothes?

Herbert: Just do it Bernadette!😂🤗

Kris:Don't call me by that name!

Herbert: So do it or I wil call you Bernadette,PEACE! HAHAHA

Kris:K Fine!🙄

I know she is pissed this time, But I will just make lambing later to her,like the old times when we have childish fights, she never refused my lambing.

I already finish my cooking,I will just bring this for our roadtrip. When I'm done at all of my to-do, I prepare myself. I wear hanes white shirt that flexes my well-toned biceps and black skinny jeans pair with white flat sneakers. I spray my Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot Perfume that Kris's one of the favorite scent of mine that I always use till now.