Controversies

Author's POV:

Morning after their "A day with each other" Kris is headlines in all tabloids and newspaper,not just one day but for a week. Even in news, They always topic "Does The Queen of All Media is inlove?", Or "Who is the next lucky guy will Kris Aquino love?.

She kept quiet about it because the annulled paper is still not out,She is waiting for it to be realesed. Even in her friend she is still not talking about him,She is just giving hint to them. She is just continue doing Kris TV without saying any word or ang clue about the status of her heart.

Kris POV:

Today is the day that I will be meeting with James Yap,My Ex-Husband. Also this is the day that we are already officially annulled. We will now get the Annulled Papers. And a meeting for our co-parenting to Bimb. And about Herbert? We are happy,Happy keeping things in private and infact we are enjoying it.

We are calling and texting regularly. He still not had the chance to meet Bimby because I tell him that we will wait first the annulment papers,so that everything is cleared. And my family also don't know that Herbert is my new suitor,I just told them that I will clean things up first so we can formally face them,And they agree to it,especially Ate Ballsy.

I'm already my way to Makati Regional Court,I know there will be reporters they're today,because James is a Basketball Player and of course me, I am a celebrity.

During the meeting:

They are now talking with the reporters

James:Gulat ako hah,Pagpasok na pagpasok iba yung ihip ng hangin,Ibang iba ngayon eh. Parang love love love talaga eh (laugh)....Siyempre gusto ko magpasalamat kay Kris,talagang okay na lahat,and di na siya galit sakin,kasi inlove yata to eh (everybody laugh but me I giggle and say yes but not too louder HAHA)Pero siyempre nagpapasalamat ako sakanya sa pagpapalaki niya sa anak ko na nakikita ko namang mabait,and then tama yung pagpapalaki,So thank you (look at me)
Na-appreciate ko naman na,and sisikapin ko na pantayan yung ginagawa niya sa anak namin

After the meeting:

*shakehands*

James:Wala ng away

Kris:Naman,don't fight me okay? (Laugh)

Author's POV:

After the meeting Kris head back home to get ready for her A&A Tonight (Aquino&Abunda Tonight) She know that Boy will surely ask her about what happened earlier,because they're meeting is already out by the reporters. She wear simple versace dress and fix her hair in a ponytail. While she is heading to the studio, she is texting with Herbert

Text Conversation

Kris:I'm already on my way to studio,you?

Herbert:Pauwi na ako from early dinner meeting. Do you eat already?

Kris:Nope,I will eat at the studio na lang but I eat bread at home,Uhmm HB?