Plan/His Birthday

Kris POV:

1 week from now it will be Herbert's Birthday but I still didn't have gift for him,Instead I just like to surprise him with his family and mine. I think somewhere resort in Batangas would be fine but I need first to contact his sister. Harlene,I add her in Facebook. After a couple minutes of waiting she finally accept it. I am the first who make the move.

Messenger Conversation

Kris: Hi Harlene! I'm glad you accept my friend request. I would just like to talk,Can i ask for your digits?

Harlene:Hi Ate Kris! Of course here 09*********

I dial her number,And after few rings she answered

Call Audio

Kris:Hi Harlene!

Harlene:Hi Ate Kris! How are you?

Kris:Never been good like this (laugh)

Harlene:Well that's good,What you want to talk about pala?

Kris:Diba it's your Kuya's birthday next week,I would like sana to suprise him eh with all of you

Harlene:Really?

Kris:Yes (laugh) So are you in?

Harlene:Sure,What's the plan? And where?

Kris:In Batangas,I think I will find there some private resorts. And about the plan,he will not expect that all of you will be there,I will invite him for a roadtrip like a typical day,And please do not greet him in any platforms that's the key (laugh)

Harlene:That's a good plan Kris,How about ate Ballsy are they coming?

Kris:Well they need too (both laugh) Basta said to them that no one will greet him okay?

Harlene:Sure,Just text me what we can help,And we are looking to meet you again

Kris:Me too! Basta our suprise hah,And Invite his close friend too.

Harlene:Nothing to worry about. Just text me if can help in something. I will just in from Hero and his friends about

Kris:Sure! Okay Bye, Thank you

Harlene:Bye!

Call Ended

1st move done! I will now book for the resort. Well I already talk to Ate Ballsy about it,And she's okay with it atleast they got a chance to meet Herbert's family again. Back then my family and Herbert's family are so close. We always have get-to-gether every saturday,And we all go to churh for sunday and eat lunch together. Everything about Herbert and I back then is in right,It's just we have complications when it comes to me,and to my work. But don't get Herbert wrong,he did always tries to understand me. But past is past and we both already moved on from the past. After confirming my booking,I decided to call my trusted caterer and designers that always work at me when I throw parties,even it's a big party or not.

I said to them that I want the theme of the party is masculine but there is also some activities for the girls,So the party planner said that the boys would do Dirty Thirty Party,It's a party usually for men it is just tasting of alcohol,sharing of thoughts. And for us girls they decided just to add feminine drinks,And some activities that women can do. After talking about decorations and stuffs, We proceed to the foods,I just said to them I want beef and pasta for the food. So they give the foods that will be served. Lasagna,Taco Salad, Shawarma,Garlic Butter Steak,Beef Broccoli,Braised Beef, I add Beef Nachos too. And when to desserts I am the one who give the list.Brownies,Banana cakes, Classic Chocolate Mousse,Cookies,Munchins and Icebox Cookie Oreo. After all the finalization of the plan. Since I'm free today I will go now to the mall,Were I will buy my gifts for Herbert,I'm going to Greenbelt. Herbert is busy now in his company so I let him be,and not distract him at his work,But Herbert is Herbert so he still find a way to talk to me even for a short time period in between his busy schedule.