LDR Feels

It's ben three days since they flew to US,Kris and her family with Athena,and also with some of her staff,for her to be able to shoot for Kris TV episodes. Herbert and Kris are always keeping in touch,updating each other via text,facetiming at their free time,sending photos to each other, which only make the both of them miss each other,especially him,Herbert is busy in his company,signing papers and attending important meetings,so he can have his christmas break,that are totally no work. Because he is planning to spent their christmas somewhere with his child,and of course Kris and the boys.

Throwback

1st day:

Herbert | Kris

Chat head

Kris: We already arrived here at US,Babe

How's the flight Love?Tiring?:Herbert

Kris:It is,but it's worth it kasi the plane landed,while the sun is setting

That's nice,How about yung mga bata?:Herbert

Kris:The two boys already sleep na. Sj Athena, is still fixing her things pa. You? What are you doing?

 Nasa office na ako love,It's already 9AM here:Herbert

Kris:Oo nga pala,I forgot😂. Focus on your work na,I will fix our things na din

Okay Madam!😉I LOVE YOU😘❤:Herbert

Kris:Madam ka dyan!🙄😆,but I love you too babe😘

At the first day,they still didn't feel that they are away from each other because he is busy and she is tired.

2nd Day

Face time

Herbert | Kris

Herbert calling...

"Goodmorning to you love"

"Goodevening Babe,do you eat dinner already?"

"Yes,kayo?"

"We will eat somewhere na breakfast restaurant na lang,sabi ni Ate para daw di na mag cook"

"Mas okay yun,atleast di na kayo mapapagod. Mag sta-start na ba kayo mag shoot love?"

"Actually we are shooting na Babe"  She giggled "Say Hi"

"Hi!"

"Ang tipid HB hah" laughed

 "Wala ako masabi eh" laughed "Goodmorning"

"You sleep na Babe,goodnight!"

"Goodnight to me,and Goodmorning sainyo,Ingat kayo dyan.
I love you"

"Yes,you are now watching the sweetest CEO" giggle "Ba-bye"

"Wala bang "I love you too" dyan Madam?" - RB

"Ano?"

"Wala bang "I love you too" dyan?" -RB