Bautista

A&A 

 (Showing some snaps of issue about Herbert and the twin)

-Boy's voice over

"Kamakain-lang pinakilala sa atin ni Kris,ang bagong lalaki sa buhay niya na,si Mr. Herbert Bautista,na nag-mamay-ari ng isa sa malalaking kompanya sa bansa. Inimbitahan namin siya upang linawin ang mga issue na kumakalat ngayon tungkol sa dalawang unknown person na kasama niya sa picture,gayundin. Nandon din si Kris,Josh and Bimb sa sinasabi na picture na pinost ni Herbert sakanyang Instagram account na naka-tag si Kris at ang dalawang ngang mystery person"

-End of the slides

Boy:Good evening mga kaibigan,good evening Herbert

Herbert:Good evening Boy,It's nice to see you again

Boy:It's nice to see you too again Herbert (Slightly pause) Tonight,I'm just alone because Kris is still in a project,but if she can till make it tonight she will. So let's go direct to the point,hindi na ako magpapaligoy ligoy pa. Who is the person the you are with in the picture with Kris,Josh and Bimb?

Herbert:Okay,here we go (sigh) they are my child  

Boy:Okay,vo on

Herbert:I didn't know I had a twin 25 years ago,with my ex before Kris then. Their mother just contacted me,almost 2 months ago. They graduated in America which make me more proud. Boy,the mother contacted me to surprise the twin in their arrival here,she called me first before our meeting at the Sofitel for the suprise,And there where I knew I have a twin,because she didn't said it over the phone eh,I was so stunned at that moment. I didn't know if I will cry because of my happiness or I will get mad because in that 25 years she never tell me about it,but Boy when their mother said that my child is protecting me by not destroying my name in public since me and their mother was not married,make me more crave to meet them para makapag-sorry man lang that they had to be selfless for their father who didn't know them. They said that even just seeing me through social media or events,and one more thing that hit me hard was they said even I just knew them as my fan,It's okay to them,they are contented about i,atleast daw in that way,} know them and they know me (He is in the verge of crying,but he refrain it)

Boy:How's Kris with this?

Herbert: The night on the day of my meeting with my ex and her husband,I go directly to her house,to also visit the two boys na rin. That night,I confessed. At first she is shocked,but after just a couple of explanationa,she finally gave me a sweet smile (he said slowly his last word as he see Kris,walking to their direction)

Boy:Speaking of (Laugh)

Kris:Good evening Boy (beso then go near him) Good evening Babe (Smack,give him a hug and slightly caress his back) 

Boy:Myghod. These two are PDA (laugh)

Kris:Sorry Boy (Giggle while sitting at her bar stool)

Boy:Okay,we are set? Okay,Herbert continue

Herbert: As I was saying,that beautiful lady beside you gave me a sweet smile that really made me happy,because even she is mad at the thought that I didn't told her I was meeting my ex (laugh)

Boy:Krisy I'm not informed now that,Selosa kana (they tease Kris more)

Kris:Pinag tritripan niyo ako (giggle while shaking her head)

Herbert:But yan nga at the end,kinatok na kami ni Bimb (laugh)

Boy:Why? Did the both of you talk in Kris' Room?

Herbert:Yes,because I don't know what will be her reaction

Kris:Boy,Bimb is always checking us (giggle) He is like a body guard that always has an eye for us (laugh)