Bimb's Birthday/Jealousy is Waving

Kris's POV:

Today is Bimb's Birthday,James and I are sharing in expences. He said "For Our Son". As per Bimb's request for his 7th Birhtday, He wants a Minecraft Theme Party. It took me 2 weeks to complete the supplier, Even I hire a party planner,I still help,because I want to have a smooth and good flow for my son's birthday. Good thing James participate in paying the party. Herbert help me too,he has a lot of conncetion because of their yearly celebration,He help me to lessen the expences because of the supplier that he recommended give a discounts. He also help me in finding venue. He also did promised that I didn't have to worry about the after party in his resort,he is the one who will gonna take care of it even the food, decorations and all.

Herbert help me a lot. He is one of my recharge when I feel tired,He always find ways to reach me out even he is busy,Sometimes he is inviting me for a lunch or he will told his driver to pick-up a flower then deliver it in home,It always came with a card that has his sweet words that always lessen my tiredness or he call and text to ask if I'm fine. He is always making me feel of being taken care of,even we did'nt see each other that much in the this past 2 weeks,He is understand it and still do effort for me. He never make me feel that I always need him to prioritize. He.is always supporting me. Herbert didn't fail in making me feel loved.

Bimb's party is starting 11AM. Kris TV is also shooting Bimb's party. All of the thing is done except for me. I still didn't have something to wear,this is always me,I am now here looking around my closet. After several times of picking,I Just decided to wear simple half long sleeves blouse for my top,And dark navy blue pants  that I pair with 4 Inch Black plain high heels. After preparing the thing I will wear and I will bought later at the party. I take a bath,After it I dry my hair first wearing bathrobe,I'm starting to dry my hair when Herbert calling in Facetime.

Answer Call....

Kris:Hi! (She said smilling while still drying her hair)

Herbert:Hello!

Kris:Why did you call?

Herbert:I will just tell something,I hope you will not be mad

Kris:It depends (laugh) What it is?

Herbert:I decide na lang na...... hindi na ako pupunta sa party ni Bimb,Sa resort na lang siguro

Kris:Why? (Sound dissapointed)

Herbert:Your Ex-Husband is there

Kris:So? (High Note HAHAHA)

Herbert:It might be awkward,Pati I'm not an important person to be there

Kris:Okay,If that's what you think.Bimb just ask me a while ago if your are coming in his party and i said yes. 

Herbert:I'll talk later to Bimb at the Resort just tell him I am still preparing for his after party

Kris:Okay (with no emotions shown in her face)

Herbert:Hey wag kana magalit,I just gonna make up to Bimb later okay? Said to Bimb I will just gave my gift later. Don't go too near to your Ex-Husband okay? I might get jealou

Kris:Eh You don't want to be Jealouse edi be there

Herbert:Wag na,I will gave them space as father and son. I will make up to Bimb later at night,except you will invite him 

Kris:No noh! (High note ulti HAHAHA) 

Herbert: Then good,I will just bond with Bimb later,You prepare na.I'll end the call,See you later Ms. Beautiful