First Interview together

Kris POV:

Me and Herbert are already in our way to the A&A Studio,Boy ask me if he can interview me and Herbert,I'll ask him about it. And thankfully he accepted it,because he said even he still not meet Boy,he already trust him that he will not go beyond boundaries. We are ready for are first interview together. He is holding my hand while driving,yeah he is clingy and I love it😂 He is more sweeter than before. Him and I are wearing matching clothes,I am wearing Beige fitted long dress and Black Long Blazer,And Beige Heels,While He is wearing Black Non-Sleeves Polo and Long Beige Coat, He is wearing ripped skinny jeans paired with White Sneakers. When we reach the studio it's too early that's why we go to my dressing room first,My team is still not there to do my make-up and hair. We are sitting next to each other at seperate chair while holding hands,They enter my dressing room simultaneously and shocked that Herbert is there.

RB:Ahh Madam labas ba muna kami?

Kris:OMYGHADD RB! (Laugh) Start my make-up na,He is with us tonight

Michael:Ayy Wow Madam,I like your outfit

Kris:Well thank you (laugh)

RB:Madam told you di mo na kailangan ng Heavy Make-up.

Kris:Ewan ko sayo! Bolera (giggle) Babe you ready? (Her team cheered) Hey!! (Laugh)

Herbert: I am (smile)

Kris:Not nervous?

Herbert:Slight love (laugh)

Kris:Just relax Babe (laugh)

Herbert: (phone ring) Ahm wait love,excuse me someone is calling (stand up)

Kris:Okay Babe (came out from the room)

RB:Ang Cheesy Madam hah! Ang sweet (giggle)

Kris:Ay nako RB! (Laugh)

Jonathan:Babe at Love (laugh)

Kris; Pinagtritripan niyo ko! (Giggle)

RB: Infair,gwapo

Kris:I know right (laugh)

Alvin: Consistent sa qualities hah (laugh)

Kris:Ewan ko sainyo! (Giggle)

Herbert:(Enter the room and sit beside her again) Love may gusto ka?

Kris:Wala naman,who called pala?

Herbert: It's Aga,nag aaya mag boys night out

Kris:You will come?

Herbert:If you allow me to

Kris:It's okay with me until no girls allowed okay??

Herbert:of course (intertwined their hands)

My team continue their work,while Herbert is beside me,sitting while holding my hands. Waiting me to finish my make-up and hair,Before a couple of minutes of our cue. Herbert and I already came out from my dressing room holding hands,And I know some of people are now having their chitchats. Herbert and I sit beside each other again,his palm is in my thigh. Boy is still in his dressing room. And after minutes he came out for the cue.

Boy:Magandang gabi mga kaibigan,Krisy and Herbert

Kris:Good evening Boy! (Smile)

Herbert:Good evening (smile)

Boy:Okay di na ako magpapatumpik-tumpik pa, What is the status between the both of you?

Kris:Omyghad Boy! (Laugh) Straight to the point (held the hand of him that is still in her thigh)