Instant Family Day

Author's POV:

Days have passed,It's already satuday. All is ready in Herbert's House. Kris and the boys are still preparing for the day at her house.Kris preparewill some foods to bring. They planned to go there by 8AM,the boys were really thrilled to meet the twin. This is the first time they will visit Herbert's House. The twin slept in Herbert's house the night before. Herbert just prepare some foods. The twin help him in completing his necessesities for this day,they were already enjoying being with Herbert around especially with Athena.

Athena cook some of their foods,like fried chicken,roasted beef,baked chiken garlic and salad. She also bake banana cakes,cookies and cinnamon rolls,she loves to cook and serve for the people she love. Harvey help her in buying ingredients,help in mixing or baking the foods. Herbert is happy because the twin were perfect with each other,It really showed that they were raised by good hands. They love each other even they are not too vocal,but instead they show it.

While the twin is still cooking,Herbert is already preparing some of the things in the dinning,and also checking if the surrounding is tidy,because he know that Kris is OC when it comes to those things.

After all of their task are done they all go to their seperate bedrooms,to take a bath and be ready for this day.

Kris POV:

We are now on the way to Herbert's House,It's just the three of us and Jane to assist the Two Boys. After a couple of minutes we reach his house,I texted him that we already there,and just after a minute I saw him opening the gate.

Kris:Hi Babe! (Hug him then smack)

Bimb:Hi Tito!

Herbert:(Go near him then pissed bomb) Hi Buddy! Hi Kuya (high five)

Josh:Hello Tito

Herbert:Let's go inside na,you all gonna meet my twin

Kris:Let's go

Athena:Hi Tita Kris! (Beso)

Kris:Hi Athena! Harvey! (beso) (Herbert is shocked because of what's happening)

Harvey:Nice to meet you again Tita

Kris:Me too Harvey,by the way this is my sons,Bimb and Josh

Athena:Hi Bimb! Josh! (Wave at them then smile) Just call me Ate Athena

Josh and Bimb:Hi!

Harvey: Hello Buddies! (High five with the two boys) Call me Kuya Harvey,okay?

Herbert:Wait wait wait,what do you mean,meet again Harvey?

Kris:Long story babe eh,we will tell it to you later okay?

Herbert:Okay,let's go to the living room first. They are still preparing at the dinning pa

Kris:Sure

At the living room

Bimb:Wow Tito Herbert! Your house is amazing

Herbert:Thank you Bimb! Here is my stock of games (showed him the deck)

Bimb:That's a lot Tito!

Harvey:You're playing too Bimb?

Bimb:Yes kuya,actually me and kuya are!

Harvey:Later I'll show you my gaming room upstairs

Bimb:Really? You have?

Harvey:Yes,later you will see. I'll give you games later too!

Bimb:Thank you kuya!

Harvey:Welcome