Worth of Reaveling You

Kris POV: 

My Relationship with Herbert is still trending even it's already a week ago since I posted the the photo. It more grew wider when Herbert visited me while I'm shooting episode of Kris TV,him and I are doing great,We are both happy on what we have in our relationship. We didn't entertain their comments,and It totally helps a lot in our relationship. And today is the day I will confirming the relationship I have with Herbert in A&A,And I am thankful because Boy is friend of mine,He know me,that's why i trust him that he will not go to far to invade my privacy.

Herbert and I already talk to about this,We both have statements to be fair also with him. Herbert and I are more now clingy to each other,We both want to hear and see each other from time to time.And when it comes about my sons? They are also clingy to him like their Momma. Herbert is more now closer to them,They are playing PS4 when Herbert is visiting me at home after his work,Or when him and I are talking him over the phone they are always making singit😂.And to Josh,He is always asking for Herbert,He is asking for Herbert's manly presence. Even before Josh is very close to him, Because Herbert became the father figure to Josh when Josh's father and I broke up.

Bimb liked him more,their bond is great like nobody can destroy their walls. Bimb is also asking for his presence everyday. Everyday he is asking if Herbert will visit since after the day of his birthday. And I'm grateful that they are close to each other. And if Herbert and I have the forever this time,I will not gonna have problems in their relationship to each other, And maybe if we gonna live in one roof,I will be the happiest woman to have that lucky scenario.

I am now heading to the studio,I already write the things I will say later,And Herbert agree to it. Him and I decide to say what they just want to hear. No More No Less. To not let them invade our privacy. I will just say what they want to know, I want this relationship with harmony and peace. Because my last relationship are like open-book to people, that is one of the causes why we ended apart,but we already moved on,I MOVED on. We are now here at my dressing room,RB is already putting make up on me.

RB:Madam di mo na kailangan ng heavy make-up! You are so glooming

Kris:Bolera!

Michael:Ano susuotin mo madam?

Kris:I just want to be simple tonight,Maybe he is watching tonight eh (Giggle)

Jonathan:Grabe yung ngiti madam ha!

RB:Inlove na Inlove!

Kris:Ewan ko sa inyo! (Giggle) Hurry up,we are live tonight.

After the make up,fixing of hair and changing of clothes. I came out of my dressing room and settle at the set. Boy is already here, we are just waiting for the cue. After a couple of minutes our director said to be ready.

The Show

Boy:Good evening Krisy

Kris:Good evening Boy

Boy:You look Prettier tonight

Kris:Well Thank you Boy (giggle)

Boy:Pinag-uusapan ng sambayanan mga kaibigan,Maraming katanungan,Maraming mga espikulasyon. Ang boses na inyong inaantay narito na

Kris:I wrote everything down because It's not just coming from me,It's coming from the both of us. So I hope you don't mind na babasahin ko.

Boy:Both of us meaning?

Kris:Basahin ko muna Boy.

Boy:Ahh okay

Kris:It was 7 years ago when James and I publicaly went through ultimately lead to the end of our marriage. It's been 4 years since we seperated,and almost 2 months since we granted our annulment. We learned that Bimb both deserve to have his Mom and Dad involved in his life as co-parents,And that takes forgiveness and compromise.It need acceptance that we've all moved forward,that James does has a long term girlfriend and it's much better to all of us to be cordial because we want what best for our son,We have matured enough to know that though James and I failed at being husband and wife,