Secret that still Secret

(Author's POV: Commercial muna tayo sa mga kilig)

(Author:Read first HAHAHAHHA

Tates's POV:

Hi I'm Tates,ex of Herbert. He doesn't know we had a twin,when we broke up. I am in my 1st month of pregnancy to a twin. 1 girl 1 boy. And throughout the years until now,I didn't gave them a chance to meet their father. The girl is Athena and the boy is Harvey,I already explained it to them what happened to their father and I,they are 25 years old already, they are proud of their father of what he is right now. They are using his surname. I am open about their father. But now I'm already married with my first boyfriend that became father figure to them since they are 5 years old,my husband and them are closed to each other. They finished school in US,We lived there for 5 years and it's already 2 months since we came back,My husband said that maybe I already needed to introduce them to their Biological Father. And now I'm still planning what I will do to reach out to him silently because I know now that he has a girlfriend,I don't want to destroy their relationship just because of this. If i couldn't reach him,I will choose to have peaceful life with this family. I didn't have intention after his money,I just want him and my child to even just met once,besides my child are already in the right age. Athena is Chemical Engineer while Harvey is Computer Science Graduate. They had a own house already,both are dream achiever like their father. They go straight in their dreams like an arrow. They never fail me. They are the most precious gift to me,having them is like a lucky charm. They give me strength and peace.