Pirates Of The North Pole

In this Christmas special, Maggie hears the story of a young elf who's mischievous ways makes her an outcast amongst her peers. It's not until she starts developing strange icy powers that she catches the eye of infamous ice pirate, Captain Jack Frost!

Featured Song: Let It Go by Lucy Hale ft. Rascal Flatts

7:47 p.m on December 23rd
34 hours till Christmas Morning

T'was the night before Christmas Eve and all through the Black Pearl,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a sea turtle.

The stockings were hung on the main mast with care,
In hope's that Jack the Monkey would quit flinging them here and there!

Little Maggie was in her cabin, plotting in her head,
That loveable little lunatic was planning to make Santa... DEAD?!

Maggie knew all about this Santa man. She had heard the legends, she had studied the myths and suffice it to say, she was hardly amused. She was actually deeply concerned and terrified of this so-called Saint Nicholas. Apparently they're just giving the title of Saint to just anyone nowadays.

Oh yes, Maggie had heard about this jolly red bloke, how he see's her when she's sleeping and knows when she's awake. Therefore he must also watch her as uses the loo, the sick son of a bugger! And apparently he also likes to judge her on wither she's been naughty or nice! Who does he think he is? Telling her, Maggie Sparrow, wither she's been naughty or nice! He isn't a God, nor the boss of her!

And what if she had been naughty? What would he do to her? Maggie had a theory of just what he'd do! She dug a little deeper and discovered that this Kris Kringle has a workshop in a top secret location in the North Pole! The workers in said workshop are little people known as his elves. Elves who are little people?! The connection was undeniable! Santa clearly kidnaps the naughty children and forces them to work in his North Pole sweatshop!

The more Maggie studied this man, the more it became apparent... that she needed to take him down. Thus, Maggie began the Christmas tradition of assassinating Santa Claus! Or rather attempting to assassinate Santa Claus... she had yet to succeed, but this only fuelled her motivations!

However aside from that, Maggie loved Christmas. Every year, they held a Christmas party on the Pearl with the crew, they drank egg nog, exchanged presents and decorated the main mast like a Christmas tree. Maggie was against uprooting a real tree, it seemed unfair to just let it die. Besides the Pearl's mast look just as beautiful when decorated. After their Christmas party, their crewmates went their separate ways to spend the holiday with their families.

Come the twenty-third of December, it was just Maggie and her father aboard the Pearl... so Maggie began setting her traps for Santa, she placed a dozen bear trap's around the mast of the Pearl.

"Deck the halls with Santa's dismembered parts, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Take him out, before he can get me, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Don meself with machete's and hand grenades, Fa-la-la! La-la-la! La-la-la!" Maggie sang as she set up a rope trap and trip wire for her jolly red victim.

Captain Jack watched her as she went about her Santa assassination preparations. He was happy Maggie believed in Santa, all little children tend to. But leave it to Maggie to make a sweet and endearing childhood belief into something much more sinister.