Maggie Gets Carrie'd Away!

Maggie uses a magic mirror to become a teenager for a week. She goes to High School and realizes all the ways kids can be cruel. Luckily, she discovers that she has a vengeful ace up her sleeve...

Featured Song:
Baby, You're A Haunted House
by Gerard Way

Do you ever feel like something is missing in your life? Maggie Sparrow never did. Why would she? It goes without saying that Maggie was the most lovely, intelligent and superior female aboard the Black Pearl. Probably because most of the time, she was the only female aboard the Pearl... This healthy egocentric attitude was implanted within Maggie as an infant, when her Father informed her that she was 'Da cutest whittle girl in the whole wile world' his words, not hers. And since then, Maggie has done her best to uphold this title with dignity and honor.

But Maggie had recently noticed that being the Da cutest whittle girl just wasn't cutting it anymore. It all started in the Tortuga Marketplace, when she and her father were shopping for the Pearl's inventory. Maggie had spotted a friend of hers through in the crowd.

"Stevie!" Maggie ran up to him.

"Maggie!" The sixteen year old boy kneeled down to her. "I actually go by Steven now."

"I had no idea you were back in town!" Maggie hugged him. "You moved away... what was it? Two, three years ago?"

"Oh God! That's nearly ten years ago, Mags" Steven told her.

Maggie giggled. "You got so tall!" She stared up at him.

"And you..." Steven glanced at her unchanged form. "You... you look good."

"Oh, I'm immortal now" Maggie explained. "I'll never grow up and never change."

"Oh! Fun..." Steven said. "Do you like that?"

"Doesn't matter, I have to live with it" Maggie shrugged. "So the Pearl's going to be docked here for a while. Would you like to head to the beach? I've been meaning to check out the tidal pools we saw last time you were here."

"Yeah..." Steven hissed. "The thing is Maggie... I'm gonna be busy. I have exams coming up at school and my girlfriend and I are celebrating our second anniversary together this weekend."

Maggie stared blankly at him. "You have a girlfriend? Already?" She asked baffled. "But last time you were here, you said girls were walking cootie farms."

"I was only six" Steven shrugged. "I didn't know any better. Besides you'd like her, Maggie."

Maggie rolled her eyes smiling. "If you like her so much why don't you marry her" she giggled.

"I'm actually planning to..." Steven lowered his voice to a whisper. "This weekend when we go out for our anniversary dinner."

Maggie's eyes widened in shock. "Think it over!" She told him.

"I have, Mags!" Steven chuckled, toussling her hair. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her." He looked down at his wristwatch. "Oh God, I have to go! I still have to pick up my best suit from the laundering shop. Bye, Maggie! Nice seeing you again!"

Maggie stared at the young man as he rushed off. She didn't even recognize him anymore! Last time Steven hung out with her, he was a six year old boy who had barely caught up to her in height. He enjoyed making mudpies in his mother's garden, and whenever they'd go to the beach, he would put wet sand in his swim trucks and pretend he had diarrhea! And now he was... a man! A clean cut, lovesick man, complete with responsibilities! Maggie had never seen such a fall from grace!