Maggie Gets Carrie'd Away ☠️ Part 2

Maggie uses a magic mirror to become a teenager for a week. She goes to High School and realizes all the ways kids can be cruel. Luckily, she discovers that she has a vengeful ace up her sleeve...

Featured Song:
Nightmare by Halsey

Maggie woke up early and left the Black Pearl for school. She didn't want to face her father after last night's debacle. And she was afraid he would put her in the closet again...

Maggie didn't think it was possible, but she was convinced that her father had finally lost whatever was left of his sanity! He was mad! Bananas! Cuckoo! Nutty! Doo-lally! Positively mental! And she was pretty sure she drove him there by using the Mirror of Maturitas. And what's worse, she actually felt guilty about it...

It was too early for first period and Maggie needed to get her mind off her home life, so she decided to go to the library and look up telekinesis. After yesterday's pipe incident in the principal's office, followed by the brat tripping and the deliberate mirror shattering, Maggie was certain she had the power of telekinesis. But how she got it was still unclear...

Maggie walked through the shelves of books, briskfully and carefully reading the book spines, until she came across one title: Supernatural Abilities of the Human Psyche.

Maggie snatched it up and gazed through the index, until she found Telekinesis under page 237. She flipped the pages and read through the paragraphs, but there was nothing there that she hadn't read about before.

Then a paragraph that talked about immortality and telekinesis caught her eye. Legend had it that when an immortal being used black magic to combat against it's immortality, it could cause mystical and physical effects. That must be it!

"Hi, Maggie" Came a voice behind her.

Maggie jumped and slammed the book shut. She turned and saw Thomas Katt standing behind her. His flowing blond hair pulled back in a pony tail and his shirt was open exposing his chest. In short, he was a tall drink of water and Maggie's newfound hormones were making her dehydrated!

"What are you up to?" Thomas asked.

"Reading..." Maggie replied, wanting to slap herself right after.

Of course he knows you're reading! Her brain scolded her. Don't you think being in a library was a big enough hint?!

"What are you reading?" Thomas asked.

Maggie tried to come up with an answer, but her mind went numb with awkwardness. "S... science" She stammered.

"Oh, great..." Thomas nodded. "Hey, listen if you don't have plans... I was wondering if you'd like to go to the prom with me?"

"...Prom...?" Maggie said absent-mindedly.

"Yeah... you and me" Thomas smiled.

"Uh..." Maggie stared at her shoes. "Alright..."

"I'll pick you up at the docks at seven o'clock then" Thomas told her.