Salem's Port

🧛‍♀️Maggie & Mina Above🧛‍♀️

As Halloween draws near, the Black Pearl drops anchor in a town called Salem's Port, so Captain Jack can take Maggie Trick-or-Treating. At the same time a Vampirate is in town, teaching his reluctant daughter, Mina to hunt for victims. Remarkably, Maggie and Mina bare an uncanny resemblance to each other...

Featured Song: 🎶Cry Little Sister by G Tom Mac 🎶 From The Lost Boys Soundtrack. (AN: Oh God! It rhymes!😖)

Halloween... what is it about this holiday that makes it so appealing? Is it the candy? The decorations? The idea that the barrier between the dead and the living is weakened and could possibly be breached? For little Maggie Sparrow the charm of this night came from the costumes! The ability to take on a new persona! She could be anyone or anything she wanted! It was even more fun than committing identity theft!

Maggie crushed a lump of coal and stared into her father's shaving mirror as she smeared the black powder around her eyes. She now looked like a real Vampire, freshly arisen from the coffin!

Maggie had been working on her costume for the past month. She dressed herself in the black dress from the back of her closet, in case of her father's untimely death. Hey! The man was a pirate, he could die in a hundred years... or tomorrow, you never know!

Maggie combined her would-be funeral attire with some black lace stockings, Elizabeth had sent to her. Except Maggie never wore stockings, so she wore them on her arms. Then she took some black crow's feathers from an abandoned nest she found on a rocky cliffside. She glued the shiny black feathers across the collar of her dress and... Volià! She was a vampire!

Suddenly Maggie heard her father's voice outside the cabin door, she quickly hopped off the bed and crawled underneath it.

As Captain Jack Sparrow came into the room and sat on his bed, his ankles dangled off the bed, on either side of Maggie's face. Just as Jack was about to reach down and take off his boots, Maggie's hands shot out from under the bed and grabbed his ankles.

"YEEE!" Captain Jack shrieked at a frequency that a grown man should not be capable of.

Maggie was laughing so hard she could barely crawl out from under the bed.

"Maggie!" Her Father tried to regain his normal breathing pattern. "What are you doing? If you intend to scare me to death, make sure that you're included in my will first!"

"You don't have anything I want anyway!" Maggie shrugged, plopping down on the bed beside him. "I just wanted to test out my Halloween costume on you."

"Yes, you're a cute little... crow girl...?" Jack guessed.

"Vampire!" Maggie frowned. "The feathered collar is just an accessory!"

"Ah! A vampire!" Jack nodded. "Are those the one's that turn all hairy under a full moon?"

"That's a werewolf, Dad!" Maggie sighed. "How do you not know this? You're usually so well read in the supernatural!"

"I am" Captain Jack said. "I know all about the real life monsters like Krakens, Mermaids, Sea Serpents, Megalodon, Ghosts, the Loch Ness Monster... But these fictional monsters like Vampires and Were-ruffs--"

"Werewolves!" Maggie corrected.

"--Are not but a bunch of holiday hoopla!" Jack finished. "I'll admit it is adorable seeing children dress up like them, but some people take the belief of these creatures far too seriously!"