Pirates Of The North Pole ❄ Part 3

In this Christmas special, Maggie hears the story of a young elf who's mischievous ways makes her an outcast amongst her peers. It's not until she starts developing strange icy powers that she catches the eye of infamous ice pirate, Captain Jack Frost!

Featured Song: Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill ❄

12:32 am on December 25th
6 hours till Christmas Morning

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear?
But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer!

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
"Better hurry, boys! Maggie Sparrow's got a pistol!"

But I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!

Captain Jack Sparrow intended to cure Maggie of her homicidal tendencies towards Santa Claus. So while Maggie was asleep in her bed, Jack decided to set up a meeting between his daughter and the big man himself!

He opened his closet and grabbed the bag containing the Santa Claus costume and quickly changed into it. He strapped on the white beard and cap, before slowly peeking into Maggie's Cabin. There she laid, asleep in her bed, so precious and sleeping so soundly. It made Jack want to start singing a round of silent night...

...But instead he grabbed a stuffed octopus from a nearby shelf and chucked it at her face.

Except Maggie didn't wake up, instead she rubbed her forehead where the plush had hit her and rolled over.

Captain Santa Jack rolled his eyes. He then grabbed a stuffed crocodile and threw that at her.

It bounced off the back of her head. Maggie shifted in her bed, but didn't even open her eyes.

Jack sighed and decided to go with a more vocal approach.

"Ho-ho-ho!" He did a loud impression of Santa Claus from his spot in the doorway. Maggie carried on sleeping.

"HO-HO-HO!" Jack went louder.

Maggie snored in response.

Jack was getting fed up. He walked into the cabin and leaned over Maggie's sleeping face.

"Ho-ho-ho!" He said.

Maggie's sleepy eyes peered open and then widened.

"AHHHH!" She screamed.

"AHHHH!" Jack was startled by Maggie's screaming.

Maggie rolled and ducked off the bed, grabbing a harpoon gun from under the bed and pointing it at him.

"Maggie, no!" Jack shrieked.

"Say your prayers, Chubbs!" She cried, firing the harpoon gun.

Jack sidestepped as the freshly-sharpened harpoon went whizzing past his ear and into the woodwork behind him.

"Maggie!" He yelled. "Stop! Stop it!"

"Never!" Maggie charged towards him with a club, ready to swing it at him.