Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

 If you recognize this because on my other account i had  this fanfic but then i pupished my own original story on it. So i moved all my fanfiction here. So yeah. :)

~VolturiLover

Renesmee POV-

It was early in the morning in forks. I jumped out of bed. I was excited. Today was my seventeenth birthday! Well I was only ten years old but I have a seventeen year old body and mind. Today was my first day to go hunting! Alone. Not Jake and I. Just me! I was excited. I have been waiting for this day. Jake and my family felt a little uncomfortable with me going alone, but they gave in.  At the foot of the bed were some new clothes. “Aunt Alice.” I muttered

I pulled on a black Cut-out Shoulder Tee cut out show a little cleavage, bear shoulders. The black clashing with my plea skin, it’s soft and super comfy, with a medal for a lot of sexy, this tee fit and feels like a dream.  And black Cut out for getting attention. This daring dolman-sleeve top merges two trends—neon colorblock and bare shoulders—to head-turning effect. Soft, drapey... MoreVS Siren Legging Pant in Stretch Twill, The VS Siren Its super skinny.

My eyes widened in shock as is saw the shoes.

Black Bowie Suede Wedge, basically sneakers that are high heels. A wedge heel elevates a classic sneaker Complete with laces and a hook-and-loop strap.

I brushed my bronze colored hair putting on no make-up I didn’t need any, I looked in the mirror. I gasped. I looked like a model. My slim figure with curves in the right places. My bronze hair hanging around my face in ringlets. My face like my mother has said ‘She was even more beautiful than her father. Unbelievable. Impossible.’  I stood there gawking at myself for quite some time.

Until I got the courage to go down stairs.  My grandparents, my aunts, uncles, parents and Jake. Looking at me not saying a word. I knew why they thought I couldn’t get more beautiful and here I am proving them wrong. Jake had his mouth hanging open until Uncle Emmett punched him in the arm. Jake glared at Uncle Emmett just smirked at him.  I smiled sweetly to my loved ones.

 “Good morning!” I said giving my father a hug. After hugs, ‘good mornings’ and ‘you look beautiful’. Also trying to convince Jake that I would be fine and not to worry. I was off and into the woods.

 I was about to pounce on a deer, “Good morning Renesmee.” I heard I a beautiful voice say.  I hissed turning to face the people that scared my breakfast away. Two men standing there in black cloaks, a big muscular one bigger than Uncle Emmett and a small boy.

“What the hell do you think you doing?” I growled. 

“I think I just saved that poor animal life.” The smaller one said.

“Who are you?” I asked. They took off their hoods as a response. I hissed stepping away from them. I should have known by their black coals. Alec and Felix. I don’t remember them well, because I tended to block out bad part in my life. They came to kill when I was little.

 Where they here to kill me now?

“Where not here to harm you Renesmee. It’s okay.” Alec smiled showing perfect white teeth. My heart started to beat really fast. I sure hope them though my heart was beating because I was scared not because Alec smiled at me.

“What do you want from me?” I asked still backing up playing my part so they think I was scared. I was scared and that didn’t help me either.

“Aro wanted us to come a check on you.”  Said Alec. Why did he have to be so cute?

What are you wearing?” Felix asked curious. He and Alec cocking their heads, like they just no test my outfit.

I blushed knowing a pink rose color going to my cheeks.

“Um…I um,” I swallowed. “My Aunt Alice. She likes to dress me up like I’m her living Barbie doll.” I explained.  Felix let out a chuckled and Alec just smirked.

“I should take you to the house, if I don’t then I probably be grounded for life.” I smiled pointing to the house. Felix smiled.

“Show the way.” Alec said.