Chapter 6

Renesmee POV-

Jake and I sat in a open meadow. Are secret place. Red flower all around, butterflies flying all round landing on the gorgeous flowers to take the sweet delious nectar, but my most favorite is the bunnies. I missed this place we haven't been here much after the Volturi left. I lend on Jake. "I forgot how beautiful this place is." I smiled at him.

"Nessie. Do you rembmer when we found this place?" Jake asked.

I giggled. "Yeah. It was the first time we took a walk into the woods, without my parents. I had my sketch book and crayons."

(Flash back)

"Jakey?" I looked up at the person I admired the most.

"Yes Nessie?" He looked down at me, with care and love in his eyes. It made me fill safe always has.

"When we find a place to sit. Can you change form so I can draw you, in wolf from? I haven't done that yet." I smiled.

"Sure why not. Anything for you Nessie." He swooped into his arms.

I giggled. I touched his cheek and thought, "Thank you! I love you."

He smiled at me. "I love you too."

Jacob pushed moss out of the way. I gasped, he did also. "Jake look it's beautiful!" I thought to him.

The meadow was lush green, red flowers all round. All sorts of colors the butterflies had. Baby bunnies and full grown bunnies. Black bunnies, black and white bunnies, white bunnies, brown bunnies, orange bunnies and other mixes of colors. Jake but me down. I picked up a brown baby bunny. "I want to bring him home Jake!" I grinned. "I'll name him Jake Jr."

Jake raised and eyebrow at me. "And why is that?"

"Because he is brown and soft. Like you are in wolf form." Jake laughed. I giggled.

"Good one Ness!"

"Can I keep him?"

He sighed. "Sure. Just let’s keep this place a secret. Are hiding spot. Okay?"

"Okay!" I argeed. I wanted this to be are hiding spot.

The whole day why caught butterflies. Looked at the clouds and picking out shapes. And what I wanted most to draw Jake in wolf form.

(End of Flash back)

"That was a great day." I said. I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, it was." He gazed into my eyes. Then suddenly are face got closer and closer. Before I knew it he was kissing me and I was kissing him back. But all I could think about was Alec. I shouldn't be doing this! This is not right! Jake is my best friend. I pulled away, placing a hand on his chest. I was breathing hard and so was he.

"Jake I--" He interrupted me.

"Renesmee I need to tell you something very important." I was in shock. Did he just call me Renesmee? I never have heard him say my full name. "You know about imprinting. Your parents have told you right?" He tilted my chin to look at him. I nodded. "When you were born Renesmee...I imprinted on you."

I shook my head. "No." I back away. "That impossible. No!"

"Nessie please." He pleaded.

I took off running. Swatting at tree limps as I flew buy. The forest was going by in a blur. I heard a wolf cry back in the distance. I couldn't be Jake's soul mate. I didn't feel that way towards him. I knew my family knew. My father reads mind! Tears where streaming down my face. I saw my house into the distance. I knew my family would be there, Alec and Felix too. But who cares! I'm pissed. I flung open the door. Everyone stood up. I knew my father knew by the look on his face. Felix and Alec looked concerned.

"Nessie what’s wrong?" Asked my Aunt Rosalie.

"Did that mutt hurt you?" Alec growled.

I ignored there question.

"Why didn't you tell me? How could you! What happened to no secrets or lies in the family! You knew from day one! And no one ever bothered to tell me?! I should have known that was the only reason why Jacob stayed around after all you put him thru!" I aimed that last line at my mother. "And you want me to give him what you couldn't, that’s sick!!" I screamed at them. My whole family got what I was talking about. Felix and Alec looked clueless. They didn't know about the imprint. I glared at my family, ran to my room and slammed the door.

"What's going on?" Asked Felix.

"What was she talking about?" Asked Alec, with anger in his voice. I heard my Mother and grandmother sob tearless sobs.

"We should have told her, and then things probably turned out different." Said Aunt Alice.

"I told you we should have told Renesmee! But you wouldn't listen!" Said Uncle Emmett, then heard something crash.

"Any one care to tell me what the hell is going on?!" Alec Sneered at them. No answer from my family. I heard the front door close. They went to look for Jake. "Let's check on Renesmee. She might tell us." Alec said a little bit nicer.

I was in my bed, crying when I heard a knock.

"It's Alec and I. Can we come in?" Asked Felix

"Yes." I whispered, loud enough for them to hear. I heard the door open and close Alec sat on my bed. Felix sat on my chair at my desk.

"Are you okay?" Alec asked. I shook my head. Alec sighed.

"Will you tell us what is going on?" Felix asked me. I nodded and motioned for them to come here. I was going to show this with my power. I didn't feel like talking. I knew they could tell.

I grabbed there cool hands in my warm ones. I showed them my parents talking about imprinting and explaining it when I was little, me seeing the other pack member and there imprints and how they act. How Jake acted around me. Are kiss. Alec tensed at the kiss. Jake telling me he imprinted on me the day I was born. Me running away from it to the house, yelling at my family. I let go of their hands and looked at there shocked faces. “Renesmee. I’m so sorry.” Alec said I shook my head. I laid down and drifted off to sleep.