Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alec Pov-

Renesmee looked lovely so beautiful in her gown. She like an angel. But I stand hurt, betrayed as she left to go find the dog. I felt the urge to go after her it’s like an itch, an burning sensation. I so badly wanted to. “Then why don’t you, Alec?” I looked up to see Edward with his arm crossed an eyebrow raise. My sister glanced at me giving me a questioning look. I hadn’t yet told my dear sister how much I had fallen for Renesmee. Because I know how much my sister hates the Cullen’s.

I will go find Renesmee but first I have to tell Jane. I thought to Edward.

He nodded. As I was walking around him I whisper to him. “Wish me luck.” At that he chuckled. I walked up to my sister. “Jane? Can we talk?” I asked

She nodded. “Sure dear brother.”

“Out side.” I insisted. She raised an eyebrow at me but I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door. She huffed and followed me out side.

After we got out of hearing range Jane brust. “What is this all about, Alec! Your were staring at Renesmee like she is the only girl on Earth! You are talking with Edward! And smiled at what he said! What did he mean by ‘Then why don’t you, Alec’!” She lowered her voice trying to mimic a guy’s voice.

I tried not to smile but couldn’t keep a straight face and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. “Jane! What the hell! Don’t every do that with your voice again! I cn't take you seriously!” I laughed. She growled at me and tackled me to the ground. This made me laugh harder.

“Spit it out Alec! What do you want to tell me!” She hissed in my ear. “I know you like Renesmee the way you look at her. Did you lose your virginity with her and got her pregnant!?”

That last part stopped my laughing fit. I knocked her of me. And stood up and so did she. “Are you serious Jane? If I did that Edward and the Cullen’s or the dogs would never let me out of there alive!  Especially Emmett!” I had to keep myself grounded to not think of doing that with Renesmee. It might tempt me. I cleared my throat and shook my head. Jane smiled knowing that I was trying not to think about Renesmee in that way. She was my twin, she can get inside my head and figure some things out. “Anyway… I think I love her.”

“You think?” She cocked her head to one side at me.

I closed my eyes. Do I love? Every time I’m around her I get all happy and I always want to be around her. When she leaves or is not in sight, I feel lonely and broken inside. “Yes. I love her…” I opened my eyes inspecting to see a mad Jane, but what i saw was happiness “Jane why are you happy?”

She rolled her eyes. “What? I can’t be happy for my brother? Alec,” She walked closer to me. “You have never loved anyone! I’m happy for you.” Jane smiled. “I might not like her family or her for that matter, but…” She sighed. “I can learn to like her and tolerate her family. For you only!” She took my hands. “Now go get her! Don’t let that dog get her!”

“Jane?”

“Yes?”

“Thank you.” I smiled and let go of her hands.

“Your welcome. Now make me proud and be happy!” She called after me has I ran thru the woods at vampire speed.

I followed her scent to the edge of the forest.

I could see her and the dog by the bank of the lake. She looked beautiful with the moon glowing off her skin. But what the dog said broke my trance. 

“You love that Volturi kid don’t you?!” The dog was shaking. Does she love me? I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

“What?” She said. That hurt a little. But it looked like she was confused so I brushed the feeling away. He ran into the woods. He saw me and glared, but he stormed past me. “Jake! Jacob! Jake please!” Tears where streaming down her face. When she cried it caused a stabbing pain in my chest a feeling I had never had before besides when I was human when I felt hopeless that I could not save my sister. I watched as her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. She began to sob. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her that I love her and how much. But I know the I love you part will have to wait.