Chapter 5

Renesmee POV-

I could feel Alec cool breath on my neck. It smelt sweet and fresh. "Renesmee." He whispered. "Look at me." I opened my left eye. He smiled down at me. "Both eyes. Renesmee"

I gazed up at him. "You’re not going to hurt me?" I whispered. He laughed a dark and evil laugh. Shivers went down my spine. I looked at the ground, I think that's my best option at this point. Don't look up, Renesmee.

"I can't do anything to you Renesmee. As much as I would love to make you and your family suffer. I can't. I'm under Aro orders." He sneered at me. What he just said hit a nerve but I wasn’t about to show it.

I looked right into his gold eyes. "Then why did you come?" I asked.

He scowled at me. "I was me or Jane. Aro chose me, because Jane hates you more than I hate you and your family."

I decided to change the subject. "Where is Felix?" I got on my tiptoes to see over Alec shoulder trying to find Felix. My hair brushed Alec face and he tensed.

"I told him to go back to the house."

"You did what! My parents are going to freak! Jake is not going to be happy!" I hissed. He smirked at me.

"Did I forget to mention Jake is a werewolf." I raised an eye brow. He smirk turned into a frown.

"He is what!" He hissed in my ear. There was a growl from behind him. Alec tensed, I looked into his eyes. Alec's eyes showed fear. I knew it was Jake. I stepped in front of Alec.

"Jake its okay." I stepped forward to the big brown wolf.

"Renesmee." Alec whispered garbing my hand, Jake snarled.

"No! Jacob! Alec is not going to hurt me!" I said with authority in my voice. Alec still had my hand. So I put; "Jake won't hurt me. I promise you Alec." Into his head. Reluctantly Alec let go of my hand. Jake whined. I Wrapped my arms around Jake's wolf neck. "I'm fine. Thanks for being concerned Jakey." I buried my head into his neck. His soft fur so warm and familiar. "Ready to go hang out before I have to be toured? What do you think Aunt Alice has planned out? Pink? And more Pink? What do you think Jake?" I Looked into his big wolf eyes and could tell he was laughing. I smiled. Then I remembered Alec. I looked up at Alec. He didn't look to happy of me being so close to Jake. "Alec. Are you going back to my house?" I stood up to face him.

He took his eyes off of Jake reluctantly and looked me in the eyes. "Yes." Was all he said. But his voice made my head spin.

"Will you tell them I’m fine and with Jake? And I’ll be back for the party?" I smiled at Alec.

He nodded and disappeared into the woods. Renesmee, he doesn’t care about you he said so. Get over him.

"Jake go get dressed behind the tree, then we can go." I said. The big brown wolf disappeared behind the tree. A tall handsome, olive skinned, muscular boy came out.

He smiled at me. "Ready?"

"Ready!" I smiled and took his hand. Maybe I don't need Alec. He said he wanted to make me suffer. I had Jake. That's all I needed right? Him and family? But something was missing but what?