Chapter 7

Renesmee POV-

I was in volterra. "Welcome to your new home." I looked up at Alec, his red eyes looking into my eyes. I smiled at him. You could hear footsteps coming toward Alec, Felix and I. A tall slim guy with light brown hair guy and a short blonde girl, both in black cloaks. I remembered them from the filed when they came to kill me. Demetri and Jane. Alec's twin sister.

"Alec!" Jane smiled; in a blink of an eye she had her arms around him. Giving him a hug. "Your back. I missed you." She noticed me and hissed at me. "What is the half-breed doing here?" Jane tried to attack me. Alec was restraining her. "Let go! Alec!" She whined.

"She left her family. She here to stay." Alec said to her.

"NO!" Jane screamed. I fell to the ground in pain. It's feels as if I was on fire. I screamed in pain.

"Jane stop! Stop it!!" Alec yelled at her. The pain didn't stop. I felt someone at my side.

"Hold in their Renny!" Felix said, he called me by the nickname he gave me. "Please stop!"

I was still in pain. Someone warped his arms around me. "Jane stop!" Alec said holding me.

"NO! You love her Alec! How could you! She's a Cullen!!" Jane sobbed.

"I couldn't help it. It just happened! I'm sorry!" He pleaded. I felt bad I never wanted to come in between them. And it's all my fault!

"Jane! Stop!" A man voice with authority said.

"Yes master." Said Jane. The pain stopped. I was gasping for air. Jane looked at Alec. "I never want to see you again." She vanished down the hall. I felt really bad.

Aro look down at me with an evil grin. "It's all your fault! You ruined Alec's life!" He turned to Demetri. "Kill her."

"NO!" Felix called out. Afton hold Felix back. "Al do something!"

Alec looked at me and shook his head. "I can't. Goodbye Renesmee." Demetri got closer.

I sat up in my bed, gasping for air. It was a dream. Alec touched my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I looked at his beautiful face and body. Knowing it was something I could never have. I was not going to come between him and his sister.

I nodded. "Just a bad dream. I better get ready for the party." I said going into my bathroom. "Tell Aunt Alice I’m in here and I forgive them for not telling me." I lied. But it's for the best. There my family and I don't want to lose them. I turned the water on hot because I can't feel if it's warm unless it's on hot. I striped down and got in. I cried. I could never have Alec without coming between him and his sister. And beside he doesn't even love me. I'm Jacob's imprint. I was born to be with him. Will I ever be in love with Jacob Black the way they want me to? I love Alec Volturi. But no one can know. I have I a party tonight and I want it to be perfect.