Chapter 4

Renesmee POV-

I was try really hard not to laugh at Felix and Alec, as they tried to hunt Mountain Lions. Felix was trying to sneak up on one. Snap He stepped on a broken tree limp. "Crap." He tried to jump on the mountain lion, he missed by an inch. I let out a giggle. Felix frowned at me then smiled.

The Mountain lion let out a "Roar" and disappeared in to the thick forest.

To my left way out in the forest was Alec. Jumping on to a mountain lion. Alec got thrown off into a tree. I giggled at him. Felix wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Alec frowned, trying again jumping onto it the lion again. This time the mountain lion clawed at him witch didn't leave a mark, before getting thrown off. Alec looked shocked, disappointed, mad and embarrassed at the same time. Felix chuckled.

"Renesmee." Alec sighed. "You were right it is harder than it looks. How do you do it?" He looked up at my thru his dark eyelashes, his eyes where black from thirst. I looked at Felix his eyes black to.

I smiled. "Well I have been hunting animals since I was three months old, well sort off, Jake caught them for me," I paused, they had their mouths hanging open. "What?"

"You where a baby and hunting animals?" Said Alec. I let out a laugh shaking my head, knowing my bronze curl were bouncing around.

"No! You didn't listen to my parents or anyone when your came to kill us did you?" I said raising a perfect eyebrow at them. I could tell by their face expression that they didn't. And they didn't like me saying that they came to kill us. It was true and they knew it.

"Well if you listened, then maybe you would know." I smiled sweetly at them not going to explain to them about the hybrid abilities. I saw a mountain lion and I graceful jumped on to the lion, I put a happy thought into its head and snapped its neck. The mountain lion felt no pain. I did the same to two others. I drank my mountain lion dry. I looked up to see their mouths hanging open.

"What are you waiting for? For them to get cold?" I said pointing to their mountain lions. They looked at their lions. "Don't make me regret killing two innocent Kitty's for you?" I glared at them. Felix's hunger took over, he ripped into the lion’s throat. I gave Alec a reassuring smile; he bit into the lion’s throat too.

Alec drained his dry first. "Oh my god Renesmee! How can you drink that!?" I smiled.

Felix stood up. "How can you Cullen's drink that?"

I started walking away, heading to my house. Jake said we could hang out before my party. "We get costume to it, it satisfy our hunger for a while. There hunger not mine. I don't need blood to survive." They were at my side. In a blink of an eye.

"I didn't know that." Alec whispered, probably not for me to hear.

"There is allot you too don't know about me, Alec Volturi. We’ll probably the whole Volturi doesn't know about me, besides Aro." They weren't talking know. "Can we pick up the passé, I need to see someone." I said, starting to run.

"Who?" Asked Felix.

"Jake, his my best friend. He said we could hang out before the par-" I gasped, Felix eyes are gold like my familys eye color. Could their eye color change that fast? They weren't going to be happy.

I didn't no test I stop running until Alec touched my arm. "Renesmee. What's wrong?" I gasped again, seeing his eye color too was gold.

"What wrong with her." Asked Felix. Looking concerned.

"I don't know." Alec looked me in the eyes that didn't help my heart was racing. "Renesmee what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did you see something?"

They’re going to kill me if the find out. Maybe not. "Um...I'm ok..sort of..." I gulped. Alec raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you...um...like..um...vegetarians.....?...How would.... you feel....Um...," I gulped again and began shaking scared for my safety. "If you...where one?..." They began to laugh. Oh god! Start to run. You’re close to home Renesmee. Tell them they are one and pray to get home before they catch you. God help me! I started to run. "Because you are one!" I yelled. I heard hisses. Oh god! Renesmee run faster! They’re coming! Run faster dam it! Someone grabbed me and slammed me against a tree. "Please don't hurt me Alec!" I squeaked, I had my eyes closed. I knew it was Alec because of his scent. Oh god! Alec is going to kill me! I am going to die!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short i know. I hope you enjoyed it! Should i upload? Thank yo for reading! :)

~VolturiLover~