Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

Renesmee POV-

O how much I would love to run out that door. I’m like my mother in a way. I hate shopping. Shopping was one thing, but shopping for dress I another. I never really wear dresses. O god I hope as Aunt Alice doesn’t pick one to girly.

Aunt Alice was throwing the dresses she wanted me to try on, into Felix arms.

“Um… Alice I think that’s enough. There is like twenty something dresses I’m holding right now.” Felix said looking overwhelmed. He looked over at Alec who was smirking at him.

“There’s never enough dresses Felix! We can all ways let Alec hold some.” Said Aunt Alice.

“Wait. What?” Alec said as Alice put a couple dresses into his arms. “That’s enough dresses,” No trace of amusement, that he had a few minutes ago. “Right Renesmee?” He said, looking at me with pleading eyes.  How dare he put me in the middle of this! Put I did agree that was enough dresses. 

“Auntie Alice! I would like to try on the dresses already picked out. There’s enough and if none are right for me you can go back looking.” I smiled sweetly looking into her pretty pixie face.

Alice sighed “Okay. Go try on this one!” All I saw was pink fabric before I got shoved into the dressing room.

The dress stopped above my knees, a sweetheart neck line. Okay I love the sweet heart neck line. But nothing else. The Top from breast to stomach was pink and sparkly. I love sparkles but not too much. From waist to my knees were pink feathers. How I hated this dress! 

“Nessie. Are you done?” Said Alice.

“Yes.” I whimpered. I heard two low chuckles. I could see in my head Aunt Alice glaring at Felix and Alec.

“Then you can come out now!” Alice said happily.

“I’m not coming out. It looks like a fucking fairy puked on me! Aunt Alice why do you do this to me you knows I hate pink!?” I hissed. 

I was waiting for an answer from Alice. But she was not the one who answered me.

“Renesmee. It can’t be that bad. Come out and show us.” Said Alec, I got butterflies in my stomach.

I huffed I flung open the door. “See I look like a fucking fairy puked on me!” I looked up and saw Felix smiling probably trying not to laugh. The corners of Alec lips where twitching trying not to laugh.

“It pretty!” Said Aunt Alice, coming to looking in my eyes. “Just not the type of dress for you.” I sighed in relief. “Go take it off and we can try again!” Happily I took off the dress.

                              ***

I tried on dress after dress after dress.

I wanted o go home. “Nessie tonight’s your party! Our need a dress and we are not leaving this story until we find one.

Alec and Felix were sitting in chair looking bored.

I heard Alice gasp. I ran to find Aunt Alice she was having a vision. “Auntie Alice what is it?” I said to her. There was a dress at her feet she must have dropped when she had the vision. “Alec.” She whispered.   Alec? What was that supost to mean? It could mean many things.

“O Renesmee! I’m going to make this the best birthday you’ll ever have!” She hugged me. She was even happier than before. She picked the dress off the floor. “This is the dress! I know it!” She said pushing me to the dressing room as she was bouncing and smiling from ear o ear.