Chapter 33

I couldn't breath.

My head became light and the world started to spin. I tried to stable myself by placing my hands against the tile walls. I slowly slid down to the floor, then curled up into a ball.
Tears stung my cheeks, but they were washed away by the shower water.

I couldn't speak.

I just sat in the corner of the shower, alone.
I wanted to cry out, but my body wouldn't let me. It's like I'm trapped inside a box and I can't get out.

The 70% won.

"Anna you okay? You've been in there for almost an hour." Tyler calls to me from the other side of the door.

I didn't say a word, I just wanted to be alone.
Why did they have to take my baby?
They took my brother, my sister, and my mother. Why couldn't I have my baby?!
Why?!

"Anna open the door!"

I want them to pay! They will pay for this!

Suddenly the bathroom door was knocked down. When he saw me, it's like he wanted to break down, but he didn't say anything.
Tyler quickly turned off the water and grabbed a fluffy robe off the door hanger, he wrapped it around me and picked me up bridal style.

I was limp in his arms as he ran out of the pack house and outside, the cool air burnt my skin.

He swung the car door open and carefully placed me in like I was a piece of glass. Tyler gently shut the door and ran to the other side.
After he got in he started the car and sped out of the drive way.

"Tyler the dress." I muttered quietly.

"What? What dress Anna?!" He panicked but kept his eyes on the road.

"I never called her, Christina."

Tyler pulled into the parking lot of the pack doctor. We swiftly parked and Tyler immediately got out and carried me to the entrance, and kicked the glass door open.

"I need Dr. Kent know!" He yelled at the women at the front desk.

The women nodded a bit frightened and quickly picked up the phone. One of the women loudly spoke into the phone then hung up.

"Please Alpha, go to the last room." Her voice was shaky.

Tyler didn't waste one second before rushing to the last room down the long hallway. He entered the room and went straight for the examination table. He didn't put me down, but laid down with me in his arms.

Tyler held me tight and gently stroked my damp hair. My hands were clenched on his shirt, and I wouldn't dare to let go.
I listened to his fast breaths as if my live depended on it.

All I need is him.