Chapter 7

I woke up in Tyler's room alone. I was a little disappointed; I wanted to wake up next to him. I shrugged it off and pretended to get over it as I slipped out of his warm duvet. I went back to my room and took a shower, even after the shower I still smelled like him, and I love it. I got dressed and went down stairs, and the house was empty. Katy was at school. Tyler was working who knows where, and Jackson was training. I ate break fast and decided to go for a run. I haven't let my wolf out in a while, and she was starting to bother me. I walked through the field in front of the woods and into the tall trees. I was getting ready to take off my clothes and shift, but I hear a noise behind me. I turn, but nothing is there.

I shrug it off and take off my shirt leaving me in my sweats and bra. As I reach for my pants I hear the noise again, I grab my shirt and hold it against my chest.

"Hello?" I call out.

I get no response. I'm just going to come back later, I slip my shirt back on, covering my bare stomach from the cool breeze.

crack

I turn to the noise but yet again nothing.

"Who's there? This isn't funny!" I yell into the trees.

"I think it is."

I immediately spin around and come face to face with a man I have never seen before. I quickly back away.

"What do you want?" I ask, my voice is shaky.

"Look I don't want to hurt you, all I need is for you to come with me." He orders.

I shake my head and start sprinting the way back to the pack house, I look back and see him chasing after me in wolf form. Crap! I get ready to shift, but nothing happens. I try again as I doge trees and boulders, but still nothing.

I look back, and he's still chasing me. Where's everyone when I need them! I would fight him, but I can't shift.

When I look back in front of me, I trip over a fallen trees branch and hit the hard forest floor. I quickly struggle trying to get up but his wolf steps on my back pushing me back on the ground.

"Help! Help please!" I scream, trapped under his heavy paw.

All of the sudden another wolves appears out of the trees. He shakes his head and motions for them to go with him. He lifts his paw off my back and growls in my face. My heart racing, I stand up and run back to the pack house.

I swing open the door and slam it behind me; I make sure to lock both of the locks. Breathing heavy I turn and see Katy sitting on the couch eating popcorn; she's facing me with wide eyes as a piece of popcorn falls from her mouth.

"Anna what happened!" She screams. She dropped her popcorn and rushed towards me.

"I went for a run-"

"You went for a what! Are you crazy!" Katy waves her hands frantically.

"I don't get it? What's wrong with that?" I breathe out still trying to catch my breath.

"You don't go out in the woods for anything alone!"

"But you went for a run yesterday alone!" I protest.

"Ya but I'm Katy, an average eighteen-year-old werewolf. You're Annalee, Nineteen-year-old werewolf being hunted down by scary rouges!" Katy explains.

I guess I didn't think about that; I didn't think that this whole situation would mean little stuff like that would change. I can't even go for a run alone.

"I forgot." I lie.

"You forgot! How the hell do you forget-"

"Okay, I get it!" I yell at Katy. "Don't you want to know what happened!"