Chapter 10

I was going crazy.

That's it!

He's not there I am just imagining him out of mourning.

My dead father is not in front of me!

"Anna." The man at the door breaths out.

I shutter at the thought of this being reality; I have to be dreaming!

"This isn't real... no, .no, your not here right now," I mutter, trying to figure this out.

"Anna I know you must be confused."

"No, I'm not because this isn't happening!" I yell.

Fear, confusion, pure terror is all I felt. My father died a year ago in an attack against our pack. He's dead, along with the rest of my family. "Please, Anna I beg you, just let me explain." The man pleads.

I take a deep breath as I hold back the tears forming in my eyes. A sense of comfort floods through me as Tyler pulls me into his chest; his hand draws patterns on my back calming my raging emotions. "Please come in." Tyler invites my so called father into the house. I don't dare let go of Tyler as the three of us sit down on the large white couches in the living room. After Tyler's rampage, Jackson and Michael had to come over and help move everything back. We even had to buy a new coffee table.

I gently sat down next to Tyler, and I stared down at my lap not wanting to face reality.

"Anna I'm so very sorry." My father breaths out. "I know this is a lot to take in."

I let out a deep chuckle. "I'm sitting in front of my dead father; it's quite a lot."

How could he just knock on my door one day and say sorry? Sorry doesn't fix that you lied about your death, it doesn't fix that I had to mourn on my own. A year of believing I lost everything!

"Annalee, please just let me explain everything." He begs pain filled his dark green eyes.

If Tyler weren't here, I'd most likely be the one ripping apart furniture by now.

"You're a bastard, how dare you do this to me!" I cry. "Fake your death, for your own daughter, your own blood."

I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"Anna, I'm going to give you privacy for you to talk with your father." Tyler stood up and left the living room, leaving me cold and alone with my alive father.

"All I want to do is tell you everything, why I faked my death, why you had to fake yours, why Richard wants you." He explains.

All the answers? He wants to give me all the information I would kill for.

"Fine." I agree briefly.

A small smile forms on his face.

"Anna when you were a little girl you were special, you have always been special." He explains. "Back about a hundred years ago there were creatures called Lycans-"

"I know mom would tell me stories about them, and how their power was ten times stronger than any Alpha. But they extinct a hundred years ago." I smile at the memories of my mother and her amazing stories. The ones of the great Lycans were her favorite.

"Many wolves believe that they can be brought back." My father's face turns serious.

"Ha, that must be a joke?" I laugh, who could be such a dreamer.

"It's not, there is a way to reproduce their species."

What, that's impossible, you can't reproduce if their all dead.