Chapter 19

I burst through the door and sprinted up the stairs. I couldn't smell him, I couldn't smell him, I couldn't smell him! I swung our bedroom door open and my heart sunk, he wasn't here.

"Is he up there?!" Katy calls from downstairs.

"No." I weakly yell back. He wasn't here, I couldn't smell him, where did Tyler go... I sucked up my emotions and went back downstairs to Katy. It's all my fault, I had no right to cry.

"Anna I'm sure he's just blowing off steam, he's probably on his way back," Katy assures me and hands me a glass of water. "It's not your fault, you're going through a lot and Tyler understands that."

I gulp down the cool water hoping it will calm me down, I already have my wolf furious at me for hitting him. I guess I let my human emotions take over.

"I'm going to go find him." I set the empty glass on the counter and look up at Katy.

"Oh no your not!" Her face turned serious and she crossed her arms over her chest. "Not when you have people after you, plus it's night time."

"But I want him, I want to let him know how sorry I am-"

"He wouldn't want you to go out in the woods, at night, with people after you, he would want you to be safe."

I knew she was right, I mean Tyler wouldn't even let Katy and I got to the mall alone. I just miss him so much, I'm craving him, just to have him here.

Why would he still want me here anymore, I'm a crapy mate and Luna.

"He loves you, Anna, he would never let you go." She assures me. "It's late, we should get to bed."

"Ya, I'll be up in a bit."

"Okay just don't stay up too late." Katy heads upstairs and I walked into the living room. I laid down on the couch, I grabbed the throw pillow and blanket and curled up on the couch. There is no way I could sleep in our bed alone.

I was half asleep when I felt warm arms scoop me up, comfort flooded my body. I grabbed onto his shirt and breathed in his addicting cologne.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, not opening my eyes.

"Shh, I love you, Anna." His husky voice filled my ears like a love song.

Suddenly I was placed on our soft bed and I curled up under the covers. The bed dipped down and Tyler pulled me into his embrace.

"I love you too." I turned my head to face him.

He leaned in and gently kissed my lips, I turned back and he moved my hair away from my face. He gently kissed behind my ear before the tiredness consumed me.

~•~

"Hey, Katy have you seen my phone?" I ask eagerly while going through my purse.

"Nope last time I saw it was in Tyler's office."

What... oh no, I dropped my purse and rushed to his office. I didn't delete the last few messages! I peeked through the door and saw Tyler on the phone, but my phone was sitting right on his desk. Right in front of him.

I motioned to my phone and went up to get it, my hand was so close until Tyler grabbed it. He said his goodbyes on the phone and hung up.

"I just came to get my phone," I explain, hoping he doesn't find anything mysterious.

"Who's texting you, Anna?" Tyler asks surprising me out of nowhere.

Did he read the messages? He must know everything, maybe he's testing me.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Last night at the restaurant when you got that message you freaked out." He states obviously.

I'm not going to tell him that a mystery person is threatening me, but I am going to tell him the somewhat truth.

"It's just I've been a little on edge and with everything going on... I was paranoid."

"Anna you know that with me you're safe, you-"

Then he was cut off by my phone buzzing.

I stopped breathing as his eyes traveled down to the screen.

"Anna who wants to meet you?" He questions extremely seriously and protectively.

Oh, chicken-shiznit.

"Anna, what are you hiding from me?" He asked calmly. I could tell he's trying not to yell.

Do I tell him? Do I risk that Tyler and this pack could get hurt? Do I lie to him again and loose his trust? I don't want to almost loose Tyler again, I couldn't handle it. Tyler is my mate, my soul mate, he needs to know... right?

Yes, he does. I'm not going to be childish or a brat! I'm going to be responsible and honest, like a true Luna.

"Tyler I've been keeping something from you," I explain slowly and softly, praying he doesn't flip. I glanced up at him, he took a deep breath.

"What?" He questioned uneasily.

"Someone has been... threatening... me-"

I was cut off by his hands slamming on his desk, I jumped at the sudden burst. He shot up from his seat and threw the phone across the room, crashing against the wall.

"I was scared they said they would attack us and hurt you, I didn't know what to! They said not to tell you or else! I'm sorry, I was so scared they were coming for me! I saw him out the window and he would constantly message me as if he's following me-" I panicked. "Please Tyler I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to risk anything."

He didn't say anything, he just leaned on his desk, looking down.

"Tyler I'm so sorry I should have told you," I mutter quietly.

What he said next is what I really didn't want to hear.