Chapter 36

The sun poured through the silk curtains and lit up our bedroom. I stared at the window, watching the tiny dust particles floating in the air. I was wrapped up in the duvet and I felt sick. Like I've been hit in the stomach multiple times.
I didn't want to wake up Tyler, so I somehow managed to sneak out of bed. I crept into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and hair. In a rush I slipped on pair on a pair of skinny jeans and a red flannel shirt. Before I felt the room I blew sleeping Tyler a kiss then jogged down the stairs.

No one was up, which I was incredibly thankful for.
It's been a week since my bad dream about my brother and Richard. I can't stop thinking about it, the look on Richards face is glued in my mind.

I snatched Katy's keys off the counter and rushed outside to her car. Swiftly I got in and took off.

For the past week I've been getting pains all over. So I've decided to go see Dr. Kent, and also decided to keep it to myself. It's not that I want to keep it a secret, I just don't want to worry anyone.
There's already so much drama about Katy finding her mate and Tyler dealing with pack changes.

I pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office and got out of Katy's car. I speed walked to the doors and took a deep breath before entering the office. First I headed straight for the front desk with the kind women, I told them what's up then sat down in one of the many waiting chairs.

Hopefully Tyler doesn't wake up until I get home. I don't expect him to since last night he stayed up extra late doing pack work with Jackson. Because of the new changes there's more paperwork.

"Anna Evens you can go on back." One of the women at the front desk called to me. I gave her a kind smile then went straight for the last room, at the end of the hallway.

The second I entered the room memories came back to me. Lying on the table in Tyler's arms as he gently strokes my hair. Only an hour after that I was told my baby was gone. I never found out the gender, but to me it didn't matter if it was a boy or girl, they would have been mine.

I hesitantly jumped up into the examination table and sighed. The paper lining under my behind crinkled.

I hope Katy doesn't get too mad that I borrowed her car. If I borrowed Tyler's again I would get in trouble, only because Katy and I spray painted a happy face on the hood, as a prank. It was her idea.

The door opened revealing Dr. Kent with a joyful expression. "Well hello Luna, what seems to be the problem? Do we need to take a pregnancy test?"

"Oh no! No. It's just, I've been getting sharp pains all over my body. I don't know what they're from." I explain to her while I fiddle with my fingers.

"Oh ok then where are you getting the pains?"

Dr. Kent took some tests, asked me if anything hurt when she applied pressure,and did some other stuff.
I didn't care if it took awhile, I just want the pain to stop.

She came back in the room with a couple papers and her clipboard. I looked up at her with hopeful eyes, but she seems worried.

"What is it?" I ask, scared for the answer. My hands were shaky and sweating.

"I know you said that you didn't need the pregnancy test, but I took it just incase." She mutters.

I couldn't believe this. I would be able to tell if I was pregnant. I have had no morning sickness or anything.

"And?" I panic.

"Luna, you're pregnant."