Chapter 35

I flicked through the tv channels until I got to TLC. I glanced at Katy for approval and she nodded.

"I'm going to grab a water, want anything?" I ask her while lazily getting off the couch.

"Doritos would be fantastic." She mumbles with her eyes glued to honey boo boo. I don't know what's with her and her TLC shows.

I trudged to the kitchen and grabbed a chilled bottle of water out of the fridge. I shut the door and spun on my heels to the pantry, which was filled with Katy's snack food. The party sized bag of Doritos where right in my view when a sharp pain shot at my spine.

I sucked in a deep breath and dropped my water on the floor. "Oww." I mutter and try to stretch out the pain. It was a burning sensation, like someone held a match against my skin.

Quickly I grabbed my water and the Doritos from the shelf and rushed back to Katy. "Hey can you look at my back, I think I burned myself or something!" I call to her just as I enter the living room.

When I look up, ready to see Katy lounging on the couch, but that's not what happened.

All the contents in my hand dropped to the wood floor.

Katy is standing at the door with it wide open, my eyes have to be playing tricks on me. There's no way.

"Anna?" His strained voice rang through my ears. "Anna it's you!" He cheered and ran to me, crushing me in his arms.

I felt as if I was going to pass out.

"Devon?" I muttered in disbelief. "It can't be! You died!"

Being in his arms felt like a dream, this can't be real. I have to be hallucinating, he died, he was dead right in front of me. Now here he is, alive.
My brother, he's here!

"What! How?!" I look up at him with big eyes. "How are you here?!"

A giant smile draped across his face and he squeezed me tight again. "I don't know, I was-" Just like that he stopped talking.

His face went pale and his eyes turned red.

"Devon? Devon?" I call out and shake him lightly.

Blood started to stream out of his mouth and nose and I screamed. I looked down at his chest and there was a giant hole, I could see through him.

"Devon! What's happening!" I cry and hold onto him as he falls to the cold ground. Blood covered the dark wood floor.

I stroked his hair as his head rested on my lap. Tears fell from my cheeks and stained his shirt. I cried out but no one came, I was alone.

Through the front door in the distance was a man, a man I've seen before.

Richard.

I looked back down at my limp brother, but it was no longer him, it was Tyler.

***Tyler's POV***

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. After that long ass meeting all I want to do is sleep.
I trudged up to the house and as I got closer I started to hear screaming, Anna's screams. Swiftly I dropped all my things and sprinted into the house. I bursted through the door, and in the living room was Katy freaking out. Anna was thrashing around on the couch and Katy was trying to wake her up.

Immediately I ran to them and crouched beside Anna.

"What's happening?!" I shout while trying to calm her down.

"I don't know! I told her I was going to take a shower and while I was upstairs I started to here her screaming. So I ran down here and she was like this!" Katy panics and kneels next to me.

"No please don't leave me! Tyler please!" Anna yelled.

I quickly picked her up and held her in my arms tightly. I stroked her hair in attempt to calm her down, which helped. "Anna baby wake up okay? I'm right here, I'm not leaving." I chanted in her ear gently while slowly rocking back and forth.

Her breathing slowed down and a tear ran down her red cheeks. I wiped it away with my thumb and stroked her cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, just please wake up."

I tiny sob left her lips and her eyes shot open. She sucked in a deep breath and stared up at me, as if I wasn't real.

"W-What happened? Y-You-"

"Shh everything's okay, it was just a dream." I cooed at her and she rested her head back on my chest. "It was only a bad dream."

She shakily nodded her head and closed her eyes. She looked scared, and her grip on me tightened. I never want her to be scared, I want to protect her from everything. But unfortunately I can't.

I just want to know what she was dreaming about.

So I can keep her as far away from it as possible.