twentyseventh.

"No, no you most certainly didn't interrupt anything," I flush in embarrassment.

"Then why are you guys standing like that?" Changmin asks.

I take my hands off Kevin and step back. "Standing like what?" I ask, and Kevin chuckles.

"So I assume you guys aren't fighting anymore?" Chanhee raises his eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"We were never fighting," Kevin answers. "Just a misunderstanding"

"Uh huh," Chanhee says. "And you guys are dating?"

"Yes" Kevin and I say at the same time.

"Yayy!" Changmin claps his hands.

"So you owe me ten dollars," Chanhee says to Changmin.

"What? No I don't!" Changmin says, his mood changing immediately.

"Um, yes you do. Our bet? Remember?" Chanhee says.

"I know the bet, but you lost," Changmin says back.

"What?! No. You lost. As you can see they're very much dating," Chanhee argues.

"I know! That's why you owe me. Because I bet that they would," Changmin says back.

"No!! I bet that they would," Chanhee scoffs.

"No I did!" Changmin jumps up and down in frustration.

"Omg... Changmin," Chanhee rubs his forehead with stress already. "Don't you remember? The day of the bet. I said 'I bet they would because he's INFP and she's INFJ, and that's 75% compatibility score. So statistically-"

"You literally didn't! Because I said 'they'll date because I see the way Kevin looks at sunhee'" Changmin argues, and chanhee rolls his eyes.

I glance up at Kevin who is already glancing at me with a small smile.

"Wow is all our relationships based on bets for you two??" Kevin acts betrayed.

"We just like making bets," Chanhee says.
"It's fun seeing Chanhee lose," Changmin adds.

"I don't lose!" Chanhee stomps his feet.

Before Changmin can respond I hear footsteps approaching them and a voice speaking, "haha why are you guys talking to the janitors closet?"

Suddenly Jacob, the class president, stands next to the arguing boys and he looks in the closet to see Kevin and I.

"Oh? What are you two doing in there? Technically that's not allowed... but I'm more interested in whats happening." Jacob leans into the conversation.

"Oh just, you know, hiding from someone," Kevin clicks his tongue.

"Ahh, classic" Jacob laughs. "And you?" He motions to me. I can tell Jacob is a nice one, but we've never talked that much either.

"Oh, m-me? Same as him. As Kevin." I stutter, and slap myself for stuttering.

"Yep. Regular couple things," Kevin laughs, and I hear Chanhee mutter 'gosh they're so awkward' behind Jacob.