{ Pilot pt.5 }

Waking up next to JJ today was really weird, and I hated it.

Usually it's the best feeling in the world but after we almost kissed and went to bed in bad mood it just wasn't the same.

He was still asleep as I sat up looking at his back go up and down from his quiet breathing, i slowly got out of bed and walked to my washroom.

After getting ready for the day

I walked over to my bed and shook JJ's shoulder, "hey j, we gotta go to the chateau" I whispered

"5 more minutes please princess" he groaned shoving his face into the pillow.

A smile formed on my face, "come on, we have to go check on John b" I said.

"Fine" he groaned and rolled onto his back, "can you drag me out of bed cause I'm comfy" he asked me smiling.

"Your such a big baby" I said grabbing his hand and pulled him out of bed.

"No I'm not" he glared at me.

He said walked over to my closet and looked through the drawer that had his clothes and got dressed, "I'll be downstairs waiting" I said closing my door behind me.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, I immediately regretted it because there sat Blake with kelce and rafe.

"Good morning sis" blake said drinking out of his cup.

"Good morning" I smiled softly.

"What are you up to today?" Rafe asked.

"I'm not sure" I glanced at him, I lied though, I knew exactly what I was doing today, well not fully but I knew I would be busy with the Pogues.

"How's JJ?" Blake asked.

Before I could answer JJ walked in and stood beside me, "I'm good" he smiled.

"We'll be going now" I smiled pulling JJ with me, I noticed the glare rafe was giving me and JJ so I gave him a glaring smile back and walked out the front door.

We hopped into my jeep and made our way to the chateau, "what's up with you?" I hear JJ ask out of no where.

"What do you mean?" I asked glancing at him for a moment.

"You've been acting different this morning" he mentioned.

"Oh, I'm fine" I said biting my cheek.

"You don't seem fine, you can tell me ya know, you're supposed to tell me everything" he said running a hand through his messy hair.