{ Dead Calm pt.3 }

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland" Sarah commented as we pulled up to Barry's trailer home.

I still had yet to feel any better, I still felt my heart racing and my limbs were getting more tingly.
Kiara had secretly pointed out the anxiety rash that was forming on my chest and I tried my best to keep it together, but it was pretty clear to everyone that I was struggling.

"Dude why are we at Barry's?" Pope asked JJ.

JJ parked in the makeshift driveway and hopped out, "this'll only take a second" he mumbled.

"Where are you going?" John b questioned him.

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ yelled back at John b.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked

"You know somebody should probably..."Kiara trailed off.

"Yeah I got it" John b said with a sigh and hopped out of the car, following JJ into the house.

The others all turned to me with worry in their eyes and I felt uncomfortable.

"Are you okay Myla? Should we take you home?" Sarah asked.

"I'm okay, I just want this to be over with..."I mumbled and leaned my head against the back of the drivers seat.

About 2 minutes later we all hopped out of the van when we heard the front door of the house open and JJ walk out with a duffel bag, John b not to far behind him.

"Alright, we're looking at 5 grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit, sorry about that y'all" JJ said pulling out a wad of money from the duffel bag.

"So that's what we're doing now? Robbing drug dealers?" Kiara questioned.

"This Barry guys gonna find out, and he's gonna come after us" Sarah added.

"Yes, he will, this is not the time to start wildin out" pope argued.

JJ huffed, "how'd you guys like having a gun pulled on ya?" He asked.

"Relax" John b said walking towards JJ.

"He had it right here on you bro" JJ pointed 2 fingers towards John b's forehead.

"Look, we've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit, we're putting it back!" John b said trying to grab the bag from JJ but JJ quickly pushed him up against the side of the truck.

I let out a gasp and my eyes widened, but this didn't faze John b.

"You feel like a tough guy huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" John b threatened.

"We punch him in the throat" JJs jaw clenched.

"Yeah good fucking idea JJ" John b said annoyed.

"I'm not putting it back" JJ said grabbing the bag and walking into the van and sitting down.

I couldn't decide wether or not to get into the van with him or stay out here with the others, and it was ripping me apart.