{ the forbidden zone pt.1 }

"What is it?" John b asked.

"Um one sec, I need to get around these snakes" I said as the snakes hissed at me.

I carefully walked towards the door and handed the package through, I looked down at the snakes once more and saw one slither towards me.

"Oh my god" I said and quickly pushed myself up and out, luckily JJ was by the door and caught me, other wise I would have fell on my ass.

"There were snakes in there" I said grossed out.

"Well don't worry I'll protect you" he smirked letting me back to the ground but keeping his arm around my shoulder.

"That's not gold" pope said disappointedly.

"Holy shit, this is from my dad" John b said.

"Rode red, square groupers, square groupers" JJ warned as he blew smoke out of his mouth from his blunt.

We all ran behind the tomb to hide, quickly turning off our flashlights.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Yo those are the dudes that robbed your house" JJ said.

"Do you think it's them?" Kiara asked.

"Yo they got a gun" JJ said.

"Screw this" Kiara said grabbing my hand and pulling me with her as she ran towards the gate.

The boys quickly followed us and we hopped the gate, "wait guys, I'm stuck" pope said.

We all turned to see him stuck at the top, "pope don't move okay" JJ said.

I turned to see him pointing the gun towards pope, "JJ no!" I laughed pushing the gun down. "You can't shoot his pants" I said with a smile.

He laughed and we looked to see popes climb off without any pants.

"It's like a little tootsie roll" JJ laughed as we all got into the van and drove off to the chateau.

"That bread had mold on it 3 days ago j, just wait till we go back to mine to eat" I said standing beside him.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts, plus mold is good for you it's just a natural organism" he said.

"Hm sure it is" I said patting his shoulder and walking towards the other who sat at the table, JJ following me.

"Holy shit, X marks the spot" pope said as John b pulled the map out of the package.

JJ gagged and spit out his bread throwing it away causing me to laugh at him, he walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me and laying his chin on top of my head.

"There's something else in there" Kiara pointed out.

John b reached into the package and pulled out a tape recorder.

"What's that?" JJ asked.

"It's a tape recorder" I said.

John b turned it on, "dear bird" it said.

"Who's bird?" JJ asked.

"That's what my dad called me" John b answered.

"I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so, you doubted your old man, I suspect at this moment your filled with guilt and self-loathing after our last fight but don't kill you self just yet kid, I didn't expect to find the merchant either" John bs dad continued.