{ The Runway Pt.2 }

I woke up this morning still feeling a little anxious about my parents, I can't help it. I don't want them to be mad at me, I'm only trying to help my friends.

I turned my head, laying on my back, to see JJ laying on his stomach, one arm draped over my waist and the other under the pillow his head was laying on. His the blankets laid low on his back and his tanned skin looked so soft.

I smiled softly and grabbed a hold of his hand, placing a kiss on his knuckles. I slowly got out of bed and made my way into the washroom. After doing my business I walked back into the bedroom to see JJ sitting up rubbing his eyes.

Damn he looked hot when he wakes up, he abs looked so defined and his hair was so fluffy and his sharktooth necklace brought out his tan.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked.

I smiled and closed the door behind me, "it's just a hot sight to see when I wake up" I shrugged, messing with him.

"Yeah well you look hot as fuck too" he said and laid down, putting his hands behind his head.

I crawled on the bed and straddled his lap, he groaned and placed a hand on my waist.

"Damn it's 8 in the morning princess" he chuckled.

I giggled softly and moved my hips forward slowly, he sucked in a breathe and watched me. I continued to do it with a smile on my face. I loved the power I had over him.

He sat up fully and placed a hand on my jaw, bringing his lips to mine hungrily. I ran my hands up and down his naked chest as his lips went down to my jaw and neck.

He pulled away slowly and tugged at the hem of my shirt, well technically his but it's mine now. "I love when you wear my shirts but this needs to come off" he said lowly. I could melt by the sound of his husky voice in the morning.

Just as he was about to pull it up the door opened and I jumped off of his lap.

"Oh shit, sorry" kiara covered her eyes.

"Damn kie, knock next time" JJ huffed.

"Sorry sorry, Um john b has something he wants to talk about on the dock" she said awkwardly.

"Okay, we'll be down in a second" I said brushing my hand through my hair.

She nodded and quickly closed the door. I let out a sigh and rolled off the bed, grabbing the Jean shorts I had left here for previous stays and also a crop top.

I pulled on my vans and put my hair into a low ponytail

I pulled on my vans and put my hair into a low ponytail. I turned to look at JJ and he was still sat in the bed, covers on top of his waist.

"Are you gonna get ready?" I asked.

"Can't, I have a problem" he nodded towards his lower region.

"Gosh j, go jack off in the washroom" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

He groaned and stood up, walking into the washroom. I laughed and walked out of the room, making my way outside to the dock.

"Where's JJ?" Kie asked and I walked towards her and john b.

"He'll be down in a minute" I smiled, I walked over to john b and sat down beside him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Never better" he sighed, as he laid down on the wood, his head laying on a life jacket.

"You didn't do anything illegal last night did you?" I teased him.

"Myla, you know me, I wouldn't" he joked back.

I giggled and stood up to lean against the dock railing. Soon enough JJ joined us again and sat on the railing while I stood between his legs, leaning against his chest.

John b then went on to tell us how ward had killed his father, found about us finding the gold and took it all out of the well.

"Are you sure he got all of it?" Kiara asked, sitting on the railing as well.

"Every bar, the whole enchilada" john b exclaimed, and started tugging at his cast. "Look it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit" he grunted getting his cast off and tossing it away.

"John b" Kiara warned.

"What kie, it's a hairline fracture who cares" he huffed.

"You should care, your arms gonna be messed up for life" she pressed.

"It's fine see?" He wiggled his fingers.

"Yeah until you decide to be an idiot and fuck it up again" I teased him.

"Hush Myla" john b put his hand up to me.

I went to give him sass back but we all turned our heads when loud thumping came from the dock. Pope ran towards us, his breathe coming out heavily.

"Guys! Guys! Oh, oh, oh god, I ran all the way here" he said, bending over to catch his breathe.

"You all right?" John b asked.

"How was the interview pope?" JJ asked.

"Don't ask" pope dismissed him, "JB, look I'm sorry dude, about everything, but, I don't have a lot of time and I have information that is tactically relevant"

We all payed close attention to him at he continued.

"So before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms, for Cameron's big plane, because it was to heavy to take off, so I'm sitting there in my interview thinking to myself, hmm, why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off, what could be so heavy to weigh it down" he asks.

"Gold" JJ answers, we all perk up.

"Exactly" pope exclaims, "guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight and we have to go!"

"Guys we can't give up now" Kiara smiles, hopping down from her spot on the railing.

"Hell no" I smiled.

"What's the plan big man?" JJ asks john b.

"We're gonna steal that shit back" he answers with a smirk.

"Let's do this!" Pope yells, him and kie running down the dock.

I laugh and grab JJ's hand pulling him with me towards the van. John b following after us. The anxiety I had from earlier is obviously still there but right now in this moment all I'm thinking about is how great it's gonna feel when me and my best friends are happy and can fulfill our dreams.