{ Parcel 9 pt.4 }

"Princess.... Princess.... PRINCESS!!" JJ started off quiet but then yelled when I wouldn't wake up.

I shot up and looked at him with wide eyes, "what?" I questioned.

"Good morning" he smiled and flopped on top of me.

"Ughhh JJ, what was the point in waking me up" I groaned.

Last night was a great sleep, once we got back to chateau, we cuddled all night and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. It was so peaceful and loving but apparently the way he wanted to wake me up wasn't so peaceful.

"Cause I missed you voice but also we have to go pick up kiara and Sarah in like 2 hours" he mumbled into my neck.

"Well you could've waited a bit more" I sighed and rubbed his back that was covered by my favourite clothing item of his, the grey crew neck hoodie. "Also what time is it, weren't we supposed to pick the girls up before sunset?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't wait" I could feel him smirk against my skin as he started giving me love bites.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and started running my hands through his hair. "No but seriously, what time is it?" I asked.

"Like 1pm" he shrugged, still attacking my neck.

"What? Your joking? I slept for that long?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he chuckled, "you also talk in your sleep" he smirked against my neck, finally stopping his kissing and biting.

"Really?" I laughed lightly, "what do I say?" I smiled looking down at him as he snuggled more into me.

"Do you really want me to tell you" he mumbled.

"Yes" I answered questionably.

"You were saying how hot I was and that you love me more then pasta" he smirked.

I let out a laugh and continued to rub his head, "well I wasn't lying" I smiled.

I ended up closing my eyes again once I heard JJ's breaths become slow and steady. He fell asleep pretty quickly, which caused me to smile knowing that I could cuddle with him again but also knowing that I could sleep some more.

—-

"Wake up lovebirds!" Pope yelled bursting through the door. "Time to go see if we need to hide some bodies" he said clapping his hands.

"Pope you're such a dork" I grumbled as I felt the weight of JJ pin me down.

"Yeah whatever" he rolled his eyes leaving the room.

"Alright J, we actually gotta go now" I smiled patting his cheek lightly.

"I don't wanna go anymore" he mumbled.

"If you go ill give you extra kisses and cuddles tonight" I said pressing my lips to his forehead.

He lifted his head up with a smile, his eyes still closed but clearly was awake.

"Yes ma'am" he said and crawled out of bed

I laughed and rolled out of bed myself. I walked over to his dresser, pulling open the drawers so I could steal more clothes.

I smirked as I grabbed a red hoodie that I've only seen him wear a few times and slid it over my body. I pull on some shorts that I left here from other nights and turned around to see him walk back into
The room.

"Stealing more clothes?" He asked.

"Yup" I said popping the p. I smiled and skipped right past him and into the living room.