{ The Runway pt.1 }

"Princess, princess wake up" JJ shook my shoulder.

I groaned and pushed my head into the pillow further, "5 more minutes."

"We gotta go to the chateau to help Kiara and pope with the gold thing" he explained.

I let out a sigh and slowly sat up in bed, I looked at him with a frown and he gave me worried eyes.

"I can't j, I'm grounded, I'm not allowed to hangout with you guys for a week" I frowned.

"What, wait why?" He asked confused.

"Because I snuck out after I promised to be good and my mom flipped out on me, I can't go with you to the chateau" I explained.

"Shit, I'm sorry, this whole treasure hunt shit has been so crazy I kinda forgot that we all had parents" he chuckled nervously.

"It's okay, you can go ahead to the chateau, if anything happens just tell kie to call me" I smiled, putting a hand on his cheek.

"I will, I love you" he smiled and kissed me softly.

"Myla! Are you awake?" My mom yelled.

We pulled away from the kiss and I scrambled out of bed.

"Go, out the balcony" I whispered to JJ as I pushed him towards the doors.

He chuckled softly as he stumbled over his feet out the door, he started to climb over the railing but stopped and gave me another kiss before sending me a wink and climbing down.

"Myla!" My mom called again.

I groaned and walked back into my room, "yeah mom?" I asked.

She walked into my room and looked around before her eyes landed on me.

"Did you just wake up?" she asked.

"No, I was just sitting on my balcony" I shrugged and then walked over to my bed.

"Oh, okay, well, your brother is on his way home and your dad isn't working tonight so I wanted to have a nice family dinner tonight" she smiled softly.

"Okay, sure, is um, is JJ allowed to come?" I asked hesitantly.

She held in a breathe before nodding slowly, "sure, tell him to be here for 7" she threw me a soft smile.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone from my side table but she stopped before walking out and turned back to me.

"And Myla?" She started.

I looked up at her and she continued, "next time you wanna do something with your friends, just ask, all I want if for you to ask so I know where you are and I know you're safe" she asks of me.

"I will, I'm sorry momma" I sighed.

She nodded and left my room, closing the door behind her.

I let out a big breathe and sank down in my pillow. Im already bored and already miss my boyfriend.

About 2 hours later of just sitting in my room and watching Netflix on my laptop, my phone started ringing, I picked it up to see Kiara calling so I answered.

"Hey kie" I smiled.

"Myla, we're gonna come pick you up, John b ran off, it's an emergency we don't know what's happening" she panicked.

"Wait woah, slow down, your picking me up?" I asked.

"Yes we're coming now, just lock your door shut and come out your balcony" she said.