{ Parcel 9 pt.1 }

This morning JJ had left before me and told me he and the rest of the crew would pick me up after they met at the wreck because my dad wanted to have a talk with my about my actions.

I was definitely more scared to talk to him because he's so much more intimidating than my mom.

The conversation lasted longer then the one with my mom but we basically talked about the same things I did with my mom just more.

He gave me a warning because I never get in trouble and what I did wasn't that big of a deal just a little immature.

At around 1, I heard a car honk their horn and smiled when I knew who it was. I grabbed my phone and rushed outside going over to the old rusty van.

"Hey" I smiled as I crawled into the back with JJ and Kiara.

"How you feeling B?" I asked John b.

Pope and John b sat up front as pope held a map, "better a little sore but I'm good" he shrugged and started driving.

"so where are we off to today" I smiled.

"Well we figured out where the gold might be located in parcel 9 so we're headed there now" Kiara explained

I nodded and snuggled into JJ's side, "how'd it go with your dad?" He asked me.

"It went okay, I was really nervous but he let me off with a warning" I smiled.

"That's good, I don't know what I would've done if you were grounded and I couldn't see you" he let out a big breathe of relief.

"You'd survive" I said in a duh tone.

"I don't know" he shrugged, "I can't live without your sarcasticness"

I rolled my eyes with a smile and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Alright turn left here, and we should be seeing a old stone wall" pope said directing John b.

He quickly turned to wheel and I felt into JJ's side, "shit JB" I said rolling my eyes and sitting up.

"Alright this looks like a stone wall to me" pope said.

We all got out of the van and looked up to see the one house you wouldn't wanna search.

"Are you kidding me" Kiara deadpanned.

"Worst case scenario" JJ said standing beside me.

"Why'd it have to be here" pope whined.

"Oh boo hoo, it's fine come on" i said walking towards the wall.

I wasn't fazed by the women, me and Sarah would play hide and seek here all the time when we were younger so I grew not to be scared

I quickly hopped over the wall and waited for the others, they all eventually jumped over and I continued walking.

"Look you guys know who's house this is right" Kiara asked.

"Oh yeah no I do" JJ answered from beside me.

"I honestly don't believe the stories of this place" Kiara said.

"Which stories did you hear?" JJ asked her.

"The one where she killed her husband with and axe, and she's been holed up ever since, on some nights when the moon is full, you can see her in the window" Kiara said waving her hands in his face

I chuckled at her and kept walking.

"No it's not funny cause it's all true, I swear to god I knew Hollis" JJ defended.