{ Dead Calm pt.4 )

*major smut warning*

It had been a few hours and I'd done nothing but stare at my wall, laying on my side as tears stained my face.

The sky was now dark and filled with stars and I had no idea what was happening anywhere in the world right now.

I didn't know what John b and Sarah were up to, didn't know what kie and pope were doing, and I didn't know if my JJ was okay.

I heard a knock at my door and my mom had told me dinner was ready but I had told her I wasn't hungry. I didn't feel like getting up. I just wanted to be with JJ and in his arms.

My phone had buzzed a few times but I didn't have enough energy to pick up my phone and talk to anyone. The pills I had taken also hadn't worked and I'd never felt more anxious and depressed in my life.

I was dressed now in a matching oversized hoodie and sweatpants and curled up in a ball on top of my covers looking out the window.

My phone had started ringing again and I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a sigh and grabbed the phone to see Kiara calling me.

I pressed answer and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Myla hey, I need you to come to the chateau, somethings wrong with JJ, I think something happened at home" she explained.

"Is he okay? What's happening?" I stuttered.

"I don't know, we came back and found him in a hot tub, he's a mess and he's drunk off his ass crying, I don't know Myla but he needs you" she said nervously.

I looked towards my door, if I sneak out then I'll probably get in more trouble that I ever have in my entire life, but if I stay home JJ's gonna be all alone when he needs me.

"K-Kiara, I'm in a lot of trouble, I can't sneak out, what do I do?" I asked her silently.

"Should I bring him to you?" She asked.

"Are you able too?" I questioned.

"Yeah I can, will you get in trouble for him being there?" She wondered.

"Probably, I'm not allowed to hang out with you guys for another week, but I'll just sneak him in through my balcony" I sighed.

"Shit I didn't know it was that bad, I'll bring him over but please be careful, I don't know what I'd do if we couldn't see you anymore" she sighed.

"Okay, thank you and I feel the same" I said standing up from my bed and opening my balcony doors. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the railing.

"I'm on my way" she said.

"Okay bye" I hung up and placed my phone beside me, waiting for JJ to sneak up to my balcony.

It had been about 20 minutes before I saw Kiaras truck pull up to my street and she stopped a few houses before mine. I stood up and waited impatiently as JJ walked slowly over to the side of my house towards me.

His head held low, hands in his pockets and his hair wet. He had his famous grey crew neck sweater on and grey sweatpants. He reached the side of the house and started climbing up to my balcony.

When he reached the side of the railing he looked up at me, his eyes filled with guilt and sadness. I walked closer to him as he hopped over and landed on his feet.

Once we were inches apart I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down to wrap his arms around my waist.