Chapter 2 -- Realization

John awoke as the sun's ray shone on his vulnerable eyes, he gripped his blanket and covered his head, he then widened his eyes, "Sunshine?!" John thought.

He tore off his blanket and sat up the bed, he looked at his surroundings and saw that it was his house, he sighed and laid back down in relief, but then his eye's widened once again.

"House!? weren't I in a dorm?" John thought again and sat back up to look at his surroundings much more carefully again, John noticed his alarm clock was.. d-different, Hehe.

John sweat dropped at the thought, he broke at least 5 alarm clocks when he moved to his dorms, he couldn't help it though, he had a bad mood. John stood up and grabbed the alarm clock to further take a look at the time since the alarm clock he first had used to have tiny letters and numbers.

"6:50, Okay not to bad." John nodded at his own words and grabbed his phone from the counter, as he looked at the phone he felt strange.

John powered it on, and what he saw shocked him, it was 20XC, That's the day he went to school!

That's when it struck John.

I was arguing with Seraphina as she thought of the argument, Confrontation.

suddenly..

The world became grey, and a white flash blinded our vulnerable eyes.

We felt very weak..At the same time i felt sleepy, and suddenly my back was laid on a very soft cotton. We couldn't help but feel sleepy.

_________________________________

So, that's what happened?! John's eyes widened.

Did we time travel!?.

Where's Seraphina?!

No, wait..why do i care for her, she betrayed me, she's a snake.

_________________________________
Seraphina P.o.v

"PHINA--!" "ERAPHINA--" "SERAPHINA!" A womanly but stern voice yelled as she shook Seraphina's right arm.

"Huh, where..am i?" Seraphina thought as she shook her head to deal with the blurry light.

"Wake up, you have school. And starting today the headmaster said that you'll have your own dorm to prevent accidents." Assistant Hailey Said sternly.

"What's happening..?" Seraphina said as she saw her previous assistant suddenly an idea lit up inside, Seraphina immediately checked her phone.

And yes, it was her old phone. She checked the year and oh wow.

it was 20XC.

"What?!" Seraphina yelled out, Assistant Hailey Raised her eyebrow and said, "Get ready."

Seraphina stared at Hailey before raising her hands in air.

"Oh..yeah i will" Seraphina said as she sighed.