Chapter 15 -- "Encounter."

(Sorry it was short, the situations hard now, Rumors spread outside and we were discriminated when we go outside, we really can't go outside.)

It was now class hours, John had excused himself to the bathroom, John leaned on the sink as he looked at his reflection, He massaged his temple in an attempt to relax himself.

John sighed, "Guess we'll meet again." The ravenette thought as he splashed water on himself, The ravenette left as soon as possible as to not seem suspicious.

John sat on hi seat once again, Out of habit he looked at the room's surrounding, Suddenly blue irises met gold ones, They both flinched at the sudden eye contact and turned away.

_________________________________
3 HOURS LATER

As all the students got out of their respective classrooms they stood there amazed, The hallway was decorated, Even every nick and corner.

John walked towards the cafeteria and got his food first since the other people were too busy exploring the decorated hallways.

He sat down, he took a bite of his sandwich, Out of habit he looked at his surroundings which were almost empty, Some students were at the cafeteria eating and half the majority of students explored the decorated halls.

Suddenly a bluette peeked at the cafeteria cutely,

John glimpsed at blue hair and it caught his attention.

"Yo, Their cafeteria is much cooler than ours!" The bluette yelled pointing at the cafeteria

a blonde headed boy went inside the cafeteria and sat down..

John's pupil dilated, he sweated buckets, He dropped his sandwich and stared at the blondette sitting right beside him.

The blondette waved, "Hi, John, Long time no see.."