Chapter 18: "I'm not a fool, Arlo."

"What was that all about.." John thought as he sat on his chair looking at the window.

*RIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!*

John sighed and exited his classroom along with his classmates, John opened his locker but was mesmerized when he turned around, he saw seraphina exit a classroom with her normal magenta hair when they didn't time travel her magenta hair was now speckled with yellow dots and she now wore extensions.

Arlo saw seraphina and arched his eyebrow, 'Interesting..',
The blondette then glanced at John He winced his eyes out of suspicion, "I'll call isen, He'll do a good job." He thought as John hugged his books and walked away.

5 Hours later, After class.

John sat there alone in the classroom, "I really don't want to meet arlo..I know what he's gonna plan..I.. don't want to be joker again.." John thought, Suddenly a memory flashed in his mind.

_________________________________

"Please..become joker again.."

_________________________________

"What am i thinking..That old man doesn't know jack s***!" John thought as he slammed his fist on the table, Lucky for him that chair wasn't his.

"But why'd he say that he didn't like his future, and if he was me! he would know the pain when i was joker!" John thought.

Suddenly, John's eyes widened and his pupils dilated, He felt a strong aura a strong, Strong aura.

"Huh? It's...gone?" John thought.

_________________________________

"Ugh, I'm so angry after Kyle did another massacre! I wish John never enrolled at erwin high, Now my cousin's infected with his ideals!" A ruby eyed boy said angrily as he snooped with his telescope easily seeing John frozen in his chair?

Suddenly he realized why, Quickly he hid his aura.

A/N: Yes, I'm back!

"Tch, I hate this, Why am i forced to do this."

_________________________________

John sighed and grabbed his back, He exited his classroom and went to the rooftop, Only to see a familiar blondette with isen, Quickly he hid behind a corner.

"You got the information?"

"A..ah..Nope, Got none!"

"Don't test me, Isen."

"Fine, Fine he isn't a cripple and he enrolled in boston high..But after that there was none just empty stuff, But I suggest you to not do anything to him.."

"Tch, Is that all?"

"Y-yes.."

_________________________________

John grit his teeth angrily as he walked downstairs, Suddenly a blondette called him, "John!"

"What?" John replied.

Arlo smiled which was a fake smile and said, "How much did you hear?"

John arched his eyebrow and replied, "What do you mean? I checked if seraphina was here."

"Oh, Well, I heard you have a test tomorrow so, Good luck!"

"Thanks!" John said with a fake smile.

"Good." Arlo thought "Now he'll think i want to be friends, Hah."

"I'm not a fool, Arlo." The ravenette thought as he walked downstairs.