Chapter 13 -- "Arlo's Thoughts"

3 Hours Later... (Do you want me to only focus on John and seraphina's pov? and not the other upcoming characters and enemies plot?)

John sighed, Today turned out to be a bad day The memories he had buried came rising back, And that wasn't good.

Seraphina had noticed John hyperventilating earlier at class, So she was worried, And there it was a raven haired boy, Standing in front of his locker, Seraphina approached the boy, But Suddenly the speakers echoed the building.

"Dear Wellston students, We'll be doing a special collaboration with A prestigious school."

(Guess what oh so prestigious school is doing a collaboration with wellston?)

Seraphina stopped to look at the speakers, "It's been a long time since Vaughn announced something using that dusty speaker.." The magenta girl thought.

John seemed to think the same as he sighed, "This isn't how the future went..Did we do something wrong? Or it isn't us and is something else?"

_________________________________

A violet haired boy stood atop a house, The boy then slung his telescope on his shoulder indicating he had enough spying on them.

"I know your there, Andrew" The violet haired boy said sternly, Suddenly an old man wearing a suit with white gloves approached The boy.

"What are you planning again, Zander." The old man said placing his arm on his back,"Mind your own business!" The boy turned around as fast as wind with his ability active, The boy's hand mutated into a sharp blade aiming to stab the man with his hand.

The old man raised his arm aiming to block it, The arm hardened and became stronger than obsidian, The boy's hand struck the obsidian arm but pain struck the violet haired boy as the Boy's arm instead of his hand cracked the old man chuckled.

"See you soon, Zander." The old man named Andrew said turning his back away from the violet haired boy who held his broken arm.

_________________________________

Remi who was just walking to her next classroom, Saw John and Seraphina talking, She wondered why, She never really warmed up to anyone except her? So there should be a reason.

"Whatever, It's nice that she has other friends than me." Remi thought as she walked away.

.....

A certain blondie was sipping his coffee as he placed his other hand in his pocket, Arlo looked at the sky which mesmerized him as the birds fluttered and chirped.

Arlo leaned on the rooftop fence sipping his coffee, Suddenly a memory strikes him.

King of Wellston huh? He's just a naive little king! He's not worthy for the throne he's just powerful but does he do anything that makes him deserve the throne?"

_________________________________

Was what that boy said true? I earned this rank because of my power..NO! i tried my hardest! I couldn't just follow Rei's Path, If i do the school will be in chaos when i leave! things will be out of order!